What's new

FS: 17" Work Emotions in Black

J

jonny b

have a set of 4 of these,5x114.3 fittament
8.5j front 9j rear offset 28
2 brand new tyers and 2 30% tyers

no marks on them no dents or cracks 600??

Last edited:
Reaction score
have a set of 4 of these,5x114.3 fittament
8.5j front 9j rear offset 28
2 brand new tyers and 2 30% tyers

few minor scuff marks on them no dents or cracks 600??
Could be very interested if they are xd9's my friend

can you post? (im in the UK)

What work emotions are they

cheers mate.

Any pics?

Reaction score
thanks for the reply mate but not interested anymore, looking for 9's or 9.5jj work emotion xd9's for the front of my car as i have 10jjs all around and it understeers a little bit.

thanks for getting back to me though mate

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
lovly looking wheel. I would have bought them off you only I have just bought 2 sets of wheels from the uk in last few months. for future reference paisley freight courier for round 50 quid

subzero

Reaction score
could be a cheaper option to get the wheel doctor in tip to fix the bend alloy, he really is savage at fixing wheels.

J

jonny b

Jonny I have been more than patient and in light of your notable silence I don't really have any other option.

I bought these from Jonny almost two months ago; they were generally as described apart from the offsets (17x8JJ ET32 fronts, one 17x9JJ ET29 rear and one 17x9JJ ET30 rear) and the fact that one of the rears is bent - so much so that it won't even fit on the car!

I rang him the evening after I collected them after test fitting them to the car and I explained the situation; he claimed he took the wheels as a trade against something else he sold and hadn't had the opportunity to fit them to his car. He offered to find a matching replacement or pay for one if I could find a suitable replacement. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but still have not had any form of amicable resolution.

Three weeks ago I haggled a local Jap parts importer to get me a new wheel for just over €300 delivered, this is on the basis that it is included in their next container which will be leaving Japan in a fortnight, otherwise I will have to pay delivery charges. I informed Jonny of this and as it is half the asking price for the entire set I offered to pay for half of the purchase price, he told me to order it but has not replied to any PM's or sent any form of payment for same.

As these are the wheels I wanted (granted with the wrong offset) I am still happy to stand by my offer to pay for half of the purchase price of a new wheel but if I don't receive some form of payment I am going to need a full refund. And Jonny, seeing as I was the one who travelled to the other side of the country to collect the wheels you can travel across to me to collect them.
dear trial s15...the evening i met you we met in roscommon over an hour away from my house.you studied the wheels for over 20 minutes and both of us saw there was not a thing wrong with them..
it was 2 days later you contacted me..NOT THAT EVENING.

i have sold many parts to people on this site and everything i sell IS AS DESCRIBED.

you got the wheels for 550 euros,which was very reasonable..
i di not wish to see bad re-markes/bull**** up on any site about me .
i have not replied to your pm,s etc as you are simply wasting my time..
thank you
Jonny