What's new

240sx, yay or nay?

K

KurlyFryz

Hey well i haven't been able to find a 180sx, well i did, the only thing is that its in canada and it 2k for the car without the engine and about 2k more for me to import it here and then my friend can hook me up with a sr20 eng and transmission for another 1k:annoyed: . O yeah and the guy told me its cheaper if i have friends order parts and put it in the container. The thing is i just started working last week and my pay isn't all that good:mad: . ill make 2k in two months and that just pays for the car etc. u guys know where i go from this. So should i just get a '93 240sx and swap the engine? And im thinking of trying to drift so should i get it or what should i do? Thanks:thumbs:

Sorry for it being so long:(

V

Vandal

It's up to you mate, but I'd wait until you find/can afford the car you really want.

The 240sx is our S13 but with the crappy KA engine right? S13's with kits/lowered look pretty cool IMO.

If you want to drift, an engine swap would be a must. Whether sr20det, 1jz, rb20/25/26 etc. SR20 should be the most cost effective swap.

Also read this about your differential options:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46787

Good luck dude :thumbs:

J

Jono

I'm trying to get a 240SX at the moment! (on Need for Speed Carbon - Xbox360!) :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
:D, i've only got the Rx8, havent played it since the day i bought it :rolleyes:

Get Test Drive, its ace!