What's new

270deg spin

Reaction score
Lost it on black ice this morning on way to work, luckily the 270 spin then backwards up a curb didnt do too much damage bloody lucky as it was a stretch of road that opens up, if it had been a narrow road I would be posting now with a pic of a wrecked S15 I think. So take it easy guys I was only doin 20mph and in a straight line.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
lucky escape then.. It was very bad near me for ice this morning. the misses nearly crashed..

You getting the love back for the S15 then pal? remember a while ago you was thinking a lot about getting rid..

Reaction score
made me think I should get an Evo like the missus, to be honest mate, lost all confidence in the S15. I think im gonna get some camber and toe bars to see if the handling is any beta if not she will be up for sale.

Last edited:

chelle83

Reaction score
Arh its a shame about the confidence but luckily the damage was minimal to you and the car.

Ive just realised the wheels you have are the ones I've just brought, they look lovely on the car so Im glad I choose them :)

Reaction score
Arh its a shame about the confidence but luckily the damage was minimal to you and the car.

Ive just realised the wheels you have are the ones I've just brought, they look lovely on the car so Im glad I choose them :)
Jade-R yeah they are nice what size you bought?
It let go soooo easily the Evo we have is so much more stable in any condition even with more power.

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

i was looking at getting one instead of the Silvia, only thing is they arn't half as exclusive as the S15's! Or require half as much skill to drive fast.
Wouldnt say no to one mind!