What's new

330mm brake upgrade

Reaction score
Country
Now I know some people dont like these kits as they use brackets to mount the caliper...but for those who have used it how would you rate it over standard?

Im fed up of waiting for a set of ksports to come up and havent got £8/900 for new ones so im thinking about one of these kits for the time being with something like red or yellowstuff pads.

Its not a track car and most of the time im just driving around at normal speed, I just want some decent brakes that I know I can rely on if needed.

Reaction score
Country
I cant comment on the 330mm brakes upgrade, but I can vouch for redstuff pads for street use. They're very dusty though.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nothing wrong with a bracket? Correct me if I'm wrong but all big brake kits use some sort of bracket??
i have evo8 brembo on mine and they are defo an improvement over standard ;)

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I have 324mm Brembos fitted as I knew they fit straight on without any messing around. I wouldn't say brackets are bad, I just wouldn't trust some guy in a Chinese shop making a small bracket to hold my calipers on that's all, for other things yes, but for something as vital as brakes nah. Everyone has their own opinion though!

Reaction score
if your not sure about the brackets here is what I would do, buy the kit and get a local engineering firm to make you some new ones out of a billet of high carbon steel or a good Aluminium alloy job done.