What's new

FS: 4 defi guages and controller2 unit

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hi guys, bought these from a friend of a friend locally, originally fitted in an evo.

these were to be fitted to my rx7 but there has been a change of plan and that is being broken down and sold as parts after the new year when its mot runs out, i have a new project on the horizon :)

Oil pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Boost, ControllerII unit with all wiring and sensors

not used for very long in the evo and in fine working condition, no scratches etc, they are very good!

small point to note, one wire section has been snipped ( probably to cut corners ) by lad who removed them ( tut tut tut ), simple wiring job though when the time comes to wire it all into car, it wont cause any issue, crimping type stuff

I want to get back what i paid for the whole lot to be honest, its well worth the money i paid

£350 collected or £360 posted uk mainland

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll probably take this mate if you still have then. Just going to check a few things first!

Edit: does it come with the senders?

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
sorry to say, but a very quick sale, were sold a few hours ago

everything is included yeah

will let you know if it falls through, however, its a local guy who has bought from me before and i off him, a good friend

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ok, no probs. If it falls through I'll take them.