What's new

FS: 740cc injectors

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

For sale i have 4 genuine JECS 740cc injectors.

All are in excellent, excellent condition with brand new o-rings. They have also been flow tested

I'm asking £300 posted.

ps.

Don't risk it - if you have an SR20 then just get new JECS injectors! Have a look at the 4 laser-drilled holes in them. Can some guy with a drill match that? Have you seen the spray pattern that factory JECS injectors achieve? It's pretty sweet! Anybody who has tuned an SR with JECS 740's will know that you can achieve amazing idle quality and fuel economy even with these comparitively large injectors.

Most people these days know that JECS injectors are used by many of the aftermarket suppliers - so they're easy to source and reasonably priced. If you're getting injectors for your SR20 from Nismo, HKS, Tomei or Apexi (there are others) then they're JECS (now owned by Bosch anyway.....)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
So the injectors are used and just the o-rings are new? Why are you selling them out of interest?

Reaction score
Country
Well i bought these 3 weeks ago, described as new never been used. But they are kinda used as they have been flow tested(?)

After a mis-hap in the damp, it occurred to me that i dont need to be chasing numbers as the car is quick enough for me already. Therefore these injectors, which i've never fitted have to go, aswell as the z32 maf which has sold already.

In summary, these have never been fitted to a car and i'm trying to get some money back.

Reaction score
Country
Map needed mate, along with a £100 z32 afm you should max out the turbo safely at circa 330hp. You'll also be ready for a bigger turbo with the rest of the supporting mods such as:

Walbro pump, exhaust, induction, and intercooler :)