What's new

9 years of dirt

D

D BOY

after removing my passenger airbag from my dash i saw that my airconditioning filter had never been changed.

so i ordered one from perfectrun, and it was sent on the 25th and recieved today :eek::eek::eek:. thought it would be at least a week. so a big thanks to perfectrun.

then i cut the plastic bit out of the dash and found this

:hurl:im suprised anything was getting through it, and its no doubt full of bacteria. just thought i would share my afternoon:)

E

Envious

NICE!!!!:eek:
You were breathing all that in :hurl:
Just shows you dont it lol

S

silviac

How do you order this from perfectrun?

They don't have a list of this on their website. Also I want to order gaskets for intake/manifold and turbo. Do they sell them as well?

D

D BOY

i sent them a order form on the website with the part number and description of the part. They emailed me back saying they could get it and the price:)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
is anyone else is going to place an order with perfectrun for one of these anytime soon??

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You need to email PR with OEM PNs. They can't list the entire FAST catalogue on their web site...

The PN is in the guide on my web site...

Reaction score
Country
is anyone else is going to place an order with perfectrun for one of these anytime soon??
I could do with one of these, plus some WK0 touch up paint, and the bulb behind the fuel light has gone so need one of those. Hopefully ill be getting around to ordering these soon so i can order you a filter at the same time ?

J

jhinchy

I removed my one yesterday, after being inspired by this thread:D
My god was it dirty, almost blocked completely! i just removed it, and havnt ordered a new one yet. Air flowing much more freely now:thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I could do with one of these, plus some WK0 touch up paint, and the bulb behind the fuel light has gone so need one of those. Hopefully ill be getting around to ordering these soon so i can order you a filter at the same time ?

That would be brill if you could mate. I'll drop you a pm :)