What's new

FS: !999 S15 Spec R Pewter Grey

Reaction score
Country
Right unfortunately after a short time owning the s15 i'm sadly having to sell up due to circumstances at home i need to free up the cash tied up in the car :( right time for the details.

Its a 1999 spec r with the bb turbo, it was imported by torque gt in december 2012 for a customer who didnt own the car very long before selling it back to them. I bought the car in april 2013 from them completely standard bar an apex filter and nismo exhaust car was around 54k if memory serves. Car currently sits at just over 60k and since owning the car it has had over 3grand spent in getting it up to my level of general standard. It had a full service a couple of months ago all fluids and filters changed, upgraded pads/fluid and lines and then in the past month it has also had the turbo lines replaced with braided ones a common fault with the spec r's apparently so its running sweet now.

General condition of the car is vgc the underneath of the car is spotless no rust whatsoever and everything is very tidy, the interior is much of the same for the age of the car you'd think it was only a couple of years old to be honest had so many comments about how clean the car is. The bodywork is again in great condition couple of light marks but you can't really see them only thing worth noting is a crack in the bumper near the grille its not very noticeable and never bothered me anyway.

The car has been looked after and generally mainted by stevie @ grinspeed motorsport in leyland if you want a second opinion on the car please feel free to contact him. im looking for 9000 ono for the car which i think is a fair price considering the low genuine miles and the fact its not been heavily modified and tweeked its never been on track or drifted and comes with the import papers manual etc and i have all the reciebts for all the work ive carried out, so would be a great project for someone. there is currently a bucket seat in the car but this will be removed as it was custom made for myself.

Any Enquiries please feel free to contact me on 07590840763 Im Iain and based near preston, cheers.
Exterior:
C-West mk1 front bumper
Aero side skirts
Aero rear bumper
Aero rear spoiler
18" Rays 350z gt wheels freshly painted in a custom range rover colour
Brand new re050 bridgestone tyres on the rear with re050's on the front as well.
Blue Muteki Forged Nuts
Arches rolled to take the 18's
HID Kit

Interior:
Pioneer double din ipod stereo looks oem and has a brilliant sound with standard speakers.
Zilla Drift gearknob brand new have standard knob in car as well.
Hks turbo timer

Engine:
Apexi Power Intake
Forge Recirc BOV
3" 5zigen cat back exhaust (sounds awesome from outside the car but not intrusive in the cabin)
3" Decat

Chassis/Brakes
Nismo Strut Brace
Brand New Meister Zeta R coilover kit and full camber and castor kit fitted and setup by Stevie @ grinspeed motorsport car handles incredibly pretty much no bodyroll at all such sharp handling.
Ds2500 Pads
Braided Lines

Last edited: