What's new

A new addition to our car family

K

kababaka

Looks like I will also be insured to drive my boyfriend's new daily...beats a van...but if i have to borrow it on a school day I will prob struggle to get it over the speed bumps...and I am not allowed to drive it in the rain because I will die apparently! (It rains 90% of the time in England)

Men are so practical! :wack:

...I must admit...it is pretty though! It's midnight purple :smitten:

Oh..... some things on it are for sale...not sure what exactly, bonnet and wheels I know for sure...find it on driftworks or ask me and I will try to find out. :thumbs:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
that is sexy! love it! best type of liners is the 32! mitto still drifting the s14?

i did see the bride seat for sale on DW, i wanted it but 300 is out of my price range :(

K

kababaka

Looks like he's sold the seat, the wheels, the bonnet, the steering wheel....lol FAST!

Yep Rocket Bunny S14 is his comp car (the pic is a 4 door R32:smitten:- one of the only other JDM cars I like - his new daily)

When we were bringing it back I was in the van and he was in the skyline - a cruise pulled out infront of me and behind him! There was another R32, a subaru, a cool thing that I didn't recognise a 14...all Jap cars! What are the odds of ending up in the middle of a cruise! lol! I was gutted! I wanted to wind the window down and shout I HAVE AN S15 BY THE WAY! THIS IS NOT MY BIG WHITE VAN! :annoyed: .....
On the other hand, I'm a 5ft3, Petite and girly! Guess I look pretty cool driving a big van! Makes me feel strong GRR! *flexes imaginary guns* :ghey:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice car for a daily,love the purple!!! He has a bunny too,any chance of pics when its painted?my mrs loves em.that is quite funny ,how bigga van is it?

K

kababaka

Yep, I will put some photo's on this thread!

It's the van in the photo. Long wheel base Renalt Traffic. lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sweet thanks,didn't see the van in the photo,looking on my phone! I do like seeing women driving vans and really powerfull cars,its kinda unexpected!

K

kababaka

Sweet thanks,didn't see the van in the photo,looking on my phone! I do like seeing women driving vans and really powerfull cars,its kinda unexpected!
Yeah I had to use the van for the last week at work - was funny some of the looks I got! :wack:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'd love to be able to trust my GF to drive mine as it would look hilarious but she kerbs her KA's 14" steelies way too often for my liking! :p

K

kababaka

I'd love to be able to trust my GF to drive mine as it would look hilarious but she kerbs her KA's 14" steelies way too often for my liking! :p
Oh Mitto loves Steelies! Maybe he'll swap for the Rocket bunny kit! hahaha

Yeah Lupix, the lad said people go nuts for the stickers! ....think we'll be taking that one off! Since we are Northern! haha!

The guy, Jack I think he's called, has swapped it for Mitto's JZX90! Needs a lot of work; so watch this space for that thing! It's HUGE!