What's new

Adam's old AE111 Levin BZR

A

Adam15

Hi lads,,a few were looking for photos of my old AE111 Levin BZR, well here ye go,,have a few nicer ones jst have to transfer them first,will get them up soon as i can,,What ye think?

Full Bomex kit,including front bumper,sideskirts,,and rear splitters,clear indicators,BZR rear spoiler,lowered 40mm,superstrut suspension,apexi power panel filter,5zigen pro racer spec A cat back exhaust system,kakimoto decat,standard BZR four branch manifold,16" pearl Modex lightweight alloys, ,and all usual bits,, Rare sunroof model too,,,,

B

Bry

Nice,I've just imported a fully built 20valve black top 4age engine which is waiting at the docks for me to collect and then I'll be fitting it into a friends 99 corolla g6r hopefully this weekend,should go well :D

A

Adam15

ya should be no problems nice swap, just tell him to be carfull wen driving it cold, main bearings give trouble,,and the only reason they go is due to hitting the vvt when its cold , unlike vtec and mivec thats worked off pressures switches, the levin will hit the vvt even wen cold,, besides that there a good engine,, have a appetite for clutches do,,:nod:

B

Bry

It's been fully rebuilt with uprated bearings and for extra strength it's got the silver top Rods (much thicker than Black top items) but I'll warn him about cold driving :thumbs:

M

myriad

Why do the states never seem to allow unique cars like this avaliable to the public? If cars could mate - this totally looks like an S15 that boned an MR2 and then BAM you have this car. I like it.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its either the cost to make it comply to local motoring legislation or that the country's branch of the manufacturer doesn't think it would sell.

Nissan GB thought it would be good to target the S14 at women and hardly sold any. Based on their bad judgement call, they decided they wouldn't bring the S15 in and probably made an even bigger mistake. They'd have sold like Wiis...

M

myriad

I think it would have sold more like Halo 2 when it was released. A glitch here and there but all-n-all good. The PS3 has a few issues with it - over heading and what not. I can easily see this thread going from a "Levin mmmm" to a "PS3 yay or nay" :)