What's new

ADM S15s; shipping from OZ & good places to look

Reaction score
J

jhinchy

Il probably be shot down for saying this.. but if i was importing a car from OZ, i dont think i could resist the temptation of a V8 Holden!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
watered down. lol. not really. just mapped differently for our **** fuel

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Thanks Auss15 & meddler - I'll check them out. :) Anyone shipped any cars this way, no?

Il probably be shot down for saying this.. but if i was importing a car from OZ, i dont think i could resist the temptation of a V8 Holden!
Same here John only the road-tax would kill me along with the insurance & VRT. :( Love that sound though! :smitten:

Wouldn't be an issue to Jp, he'd have it remapped and running on E85 in no time :thumbs:
Am I really that predictable?!? :wack: :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Dependable, not predictable :thumbs:

Hey, if I had the money (and a turbo :eek:) I'd be running on the stuff. I'd also have to move though as there's nowhere that does it close to me, I'd probably have to go all the way into town to get the bloody stuff - and as petrol is currently cheaper at the pump than E85 the likelyhood of it making its way out to me in "the sticks" is small :(

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
New VE maloo. Plenty of grunt!

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
what do you call cheap? they are getting a lot cheaper, same as the UK

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Less than AU$20K but preferably less than 15. I've seen one or two ADM's including the ones below that are in that price bracket:

Red Spec-R with tints that I'd remove

The only issue is none have the Aero front bumper so I'd have to source that separately.
Very nice :thumbs: Sunroof too but don't forget to bin those tail lights while you're at it, they really don't suit the red IMO

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
They are all pretty cheap. I would be wary of the 2 cheapest. The price seems way too low.

Reaction score
Yeah I tend to agree with Meddler. Be carefull of cheap ones as the most common reason theyr'e cheap, is they have been heavily moded and thrashed, but have been returned back to stock to sell, with the "stock as"in the for sale add.

That second one looks like its had some backyard mods and those bricks under the back wheels, must be the hand brake:no: