What's new

Ahoy from melbourne australia..

X

xMKYDx

hi everyone, im currently a Honda Prelude owner, and have been for some time, brilliant car, but never really bothered trying to make it more powerful, and focused on handling aspects instead.
Its been pretty good to me, but its getting on a little, and decided i'd like something with a little more power and potential in that area (NA tuned cars are great, especially the sound of quad throttle trumpets...but SO much money to build a 200kw NA car...)
and i also wanted something that looked as good if not better, and ive always loved the s15 shape, its actually very similar to my lude...small, coupe, low body lines, useless back seats :p
So after a few months of hunting around, i have finally bought one!
its still in japan at the moment, so i cant wait till it gets here, very excited!
From what i can tell it has:
oem side skirts
oem rear pods
Aero front bar
fog/driving lights
Rays Super Advans.

once its delivered to the agent ill find out a bit more, but plans so far are basic:
Coilovers
Swaybars and strut brace
exhaust, intake,FMIC(not sure if ill go turnflow style or "hope the cops dont notice this" short piping style)
maybe some different wheels
then just sort of see what happens...
still a bit new to the nissan world, so will be checking out the forums and hopefully it can come in handy.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country