What's new

Anybody can tell what size wheels and offset are these??

M

mobilcepet

Hi, Here's the beauty... I want this wheel setup so bad....:smitten:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
have you got wide front and rear arches/fenders as if not then it doesn't matter what the offset is, they won't fit your car ;)

for info they look like rays volk racing te37's.... if you are rich then buy them, if you aren't so rich, rota do a design based on the te37 called the grid drift, which would be 3 times cheaper at least unless you got a massive bargain on used rays wheels....the downside is the rotas are heavier and not forged, plus they dont have the stickers to prove how minted you are :D

this is the te37

and this is the grid drift

hope that helps. comfortable offsets for standard arches are 9.5 rear et30 on 255/35 and 8.5 front et30 on 225/40. some people run a 9.5 front with a stretched tyre but i don't know the exact fitments. this is what the 9.5/8.5 setup fits like

M

mobilcepet

Thanks for the reply... any more pics of the front, for 8.5 +30, I want to see the concaveness of it...

and also is the red s15 has widebody kit? what kind of kit is that? I thought the fenders are factory...

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
the red s15 is fitted with a c-west wide kit mate, so those wheel offsets would probably be in the - and never fit a standard car...

the 8.5's have very little concave face on them, if you wanted to have concave all round then 9.5 is the way to go, but i couldn't recommend an offset and tyre for the front. here is the 9.5 8.5 view from the side - hope it helps ;)

this is the best i can do mate

you can see the fronts are concave, but no way near the rears

M

mobilcepet

How 'bout this wheel size? this one doesn't have any wide kits right?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
no wide fenders, just lots of camber to tuck them in. looks like its in a higher offset if it's a 9.5 maybe, this would cause issues with coilover clearance depending on which ones you have. there are lots of things to consider.....

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
You may be better off searching rather than just posting pictures asking what size they are, though Dean seems to be doing a fairly good job of guessing! Theres a thread called 'The ultimate wheel fitment guide' which may be slightly useful..

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
this is true :) they are pretty much guesses, we can only tell you if they will fit or they wont when you post up the specs....

M

mobilcepet

How about this sizes ?

18x9.5 +22 front. 18x10.5 +15

What size tires should I use for standard fenders??

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
The front will fit with 235's, maybe 245's if you don't go very low. The rears are not going to fit without alot of fender work and camber.

Reaction score
Website
powizzle.tumblr.com
How 'bout this wheel size? this one doesn't have any wide kits right?

Staggered 17/18 setup
17x9 +15 F 18x9.5 +12 R

How about this sizes ?

18x9.5 +22 front. 18x10.5 +15

What size tires should I use for standard fenders??
I think your front will foul your coilovers, maybe add a 5-10mm spacer for more clearance.

For the rear, if you dont want to use aftermarket overfenders, unless you like poke, you may need to pull/lip the guards a little. 18x10.5 +15 with natural camber will again, foul your coilover. If you attempt to bring the camber out to avoid rubbing the inside, it will stick out of your guard.

Tyres? 225/40 F and 235/40 I guess