Anyone know anything about smf software

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Is that what your forum uses? Don't know anything specifically, but I've picked up some PHP and Mysql from using VBB and Joomla. You got a problem?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hmm its not something i have ever used, I started off with vB on the JDMtas.com forums.

I know HTML and some basic C+ Coding etc however this vB has been a fantastic learning curve for me. I got into it knowing not a single thing. Now im sitting playing in config files ^_^ knowing almost exactly what im doing lol. Also i have self taught alot of PHP and MySQL as has the man above.

TBH tho this is software i have never heard of until i met you, so i dont know how the support is with it being free. I do know tho that Invisionboards offer good support for being a free board software.

Possibly an option? Again i know non of the features of SMF but i would 'think' that IB would have alot more options to extend the boards and offer alot more features?

Sorry i cant help much further. Although,.. if you go down the route of vB im sure myself and Nicely could help you out if you get stuck lol.