What's new

FS: APEX Premium Braided Coolant & Oil Pipes

Reaction score
Country
Had these for a while now and dont know when im going to get the chance to fit them so no point having them sitting around any longer.

This is both the coolant pipes and the oil feed pipe. This is the premuim ones by APEX not their budget ones...

http://www.apexperformance.co.uk/ca...90&PHPSESSID=18e36f9c7d988bc5e5af1637075e2de8

http://www.apexperformance.co.uk/ca...89&PHPSESSID=18e36f9c7d988bc5e5af1637075e2de8

£100 posted to UK (About £8 more outside UK i guess ?)

Thats saving £35 not including postage!

**SOLD**

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i would keep them if i was you and get them fitted...
they are very use full sooner or later ur pipes are more likely to go and crack...and become a problem i would have them fitted once u have time.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah i know, but i could do with the money for other more urgent parts, mainly to get the car properly mapped. Later when im not trying to save so hard for a house i can buy them again, more than likely when i change the gaskets and manifold.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
cuz those parts will crack easy when u put the car hard as they are only welded joints on the copper pipes.....they are no good...

M

Matt_S

Id keep em. Cos as and when they do go, the car will be off the road longer than need be if you'd just stashed em at the back of the shed :wack:
And you may not have the money for them when they go/manifold comes off.

Reaction score
Country
I hear what everyones saying but the main problem i have at the moment is that my boost is creeping to nearly 1.0 Bar so i really need to get the car mapped properly and to do that i need a uprated fuel pump, FMIC, EBC and pay for the mapping so im just trying to get the money together for that as a priority.

It really isnt because i cant be bothered to fit them, its really for the fact that i just desperately need the cash. Bit unfair if im still spending money on the car when my GF has been saving all the money for a deposit on a house :(

Edit - Also a car isnt essential for me tbh, i can live weeks without one waiting for the parts again if need be as i just get by using public transport or walking etc unlike it seems for everyone else in the country :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Lol. I would love to use public transport, however, I believe their are two buses a day past my nearest village for the 12 miles into Salisbury. I worked out once that it would take me nearly three hours by public transport to get into Bristol where I work, and would cost about £25-30 a day. :p

They should sell quite quick over on SXOC.

Reaction score
Country
Well thats country life for you :) It was more aimed at the suburbs people where i live that need the petrol to get Johnny to school...god forbid if he had to walk the 2 miles or use a bus that runs every 10-15 minutes!

Anyway, price reduced to £100 :)