What's new

Are S14 and S15 suspension parts the same?

Reaction score
I am possibly looking to get some coilovers and adjustabe arm. I know Bren do the adjustable arm for S14 but will they fit S15 as well?

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
nicely has a set of apex coilovers fittted and i've got the same but not fitted yet,
so they must fit :D i'm still waiting for the arms to come but they are surposed to fit.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The spring rates are different, I believe. However, in terms of coilovers, you wouldn't notice any difference and it wouldn't effect handling. S14 coilovers springs, dampers and alignment parts will all fit S15s. In fact, in the case of the Apex stuff, there is a very good possibility that they were made for the S15 and have been applied to the S14. This is certainly the case with their FMIC. Bolts straight on an S15, but requires arsing about with the S14...

Reaction score
I do believe all the alignments parts are the same because even Nismo make only one set of alignments parts for both car. But their suspension is listed differently on two part number so I was wondering if the suspension is exchangeable.

Will a Nismo S-tune kit for S14 listed on Bren site work on S15?? because I know Nismo make two separate set for S15.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They'll fit, but, as I said, the spring rates will be slightly different. I don't think the Nismo S Tune coilovers are adjustable like others. Just bolt on replacements. I would say go for the fully adjustables. Not only do you have full control over camber and ride, but also height :)