What's new

Ash's Nissan Silvia S15 Non Turbo - "2013 Show Car"

Reaction score
Country
Hey everyone,

Just thought i'd upload some pics of my S15 thats currently undergone some body work, to get it ready for The Fast Show - Santa Pod 2013.

A garage literally 2 minutes up the road from where I live called BodyTone took upon the work for me at the beginning of last week. They have done the following to the car:

- Restored headlights as they had faded.

- Repaired drivers side door which had a slight scrape.

- Resprayed all 4 17" Work CR Kai alloys Matte Black.

- Fitted brand new URAS 2 S-Type Body Kit and sprayed, which was very hard to get hold of ;)

- Fitted brand new
MUTEKI M12x1.25 CHROME NEON wheel nuts. Which look sick.

Let me know what you think!

Ive also uploaded these images, just to show you what it looked like previously:

Cheers

Ashley

Reaction score
Country
Fair enough mate, but don't appreciate the sarcasm. I was only stating what was added to the car :(

Reaction score
Country
change the front and back bumper and it would nice.clean lookn car though man

Reaction score
Country
Cheers buddy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume your talking about the body kit, when you say the bumpers?

Those have both been changed at the garage to the new uras 2 body kit (images at top of post) and then at the bottom of the post are the images of the car before it went into the garage with the ballistix body kit.

Cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Country
so being a show car, are you going to change engine or just leave the engine bay alone and go all out on body & wheels?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I will probably keep it standard for now, until I can afford to mess with the engine bay lol. Funnily enough though I did speak to a guy down at horsham developments regarding engine upgrades and he said there wasn't much more I could upgrade in terms of performance engine parts that would increase Bhp unless I upgraded to a spec r turbo engine.

For now though I am pleased with the car and she's certainly no slouch once you out the foot down ;)

Reaction score
Country
I like them wheel nuts! :)

As for the rest of the car, its your car so you should mod it how you like. Make it personal to you, make it yours. Screw the haters, just enjoy it, and make sure it makes you smile everytime you see it. And then later in life you can ensure it makes you smile every time you turn the key by doing as spoonman said :p

Reaction score
Country
Cheers buddy, appreciate your feedback. Glad someone likes it lol.

Yeah I thought the wheel nuts were awesome so I just had to purchase them, even though they set me back £90 lol.

i will make sure I upload some more pics of her soon, when I have some spate time ;)

Reaction score
Country
it's your car mate but the I'm really not a fan of that body kit looks like someone designed it on a fag packet in halfords and the big wing doesn't do any for the car, just looks really wrong .nice wheel nuts and alloys pity they don't stand out with that kit .

Reaction score
Country
Can't believe you said that, I cried for ages. Only joking mate lol, fair enough if its not your thing. To be honest I should really upload some new pics now its out of the garage, these ones don't really do it justice.

You never know, you might be surprised about the look and feel of the car ;)

Plus the new kit I have put on is actually used on some of the Japanese drift cars currently, which Is why I thought the kit looked pretty unique.

And if we all went for the same aero bodykits on our s15, this would be a very boring car club indeed.

Cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Love the bonnet need to get on and get one, where did u get yours from mate. What's the new kit look like ?

Reaction score
Country
see this is why you put a RB25 in it, cause one day when you come flying around a corner on a track day with smoke pouring off the rears eveyone will think your cars totally sick

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate. The new kit is the one pictured at the top of the post covered in dust at the garage lol. The old body kit is the one pictured at the bottom of the post.

Both the carbon fibre bonnet and work cr kai alloys came with the car when I bought it from SVA Imports in 2011, which was a bonus ;)