FS: AVS Model 5 Alloys - FOR SALE!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
!!!!PRICE LOWERED!!!!

Genuine AVS Model 5 alloy wheels which came with my S15 from Japan. Condition is excellent since they have only been exposed to British weather for 7 months and most of that was summer/autumn. Only very few minor scuffs on some of the wheels. However, there is a slight buckle on one of the wheels (the 17x7JJ sized one) which will probably need to be repaired or replaced - you will see that the asking price reflects this detail. The other three are perfectly fine.

17x7JJ +35 (x2)
17x8JJ +38 (x2)

Don't miss out on this chance to get hold of some superb lightweight top quality Japanese rims. Willing to sell the rear two 17x8 sized items separately which will make excellent drifting wheels :thumbs: All prices include a full set of Rays aluminium lock and nut set (black).

Get in before someone else does as these retail around £400 - £500 a piece from Japan.

!!!!PRICE LOWERED!!!!

£350 - all four wheels.
£250 - rear wheels only.

Please send me a PM if you are interested...

Thanks - James :)

Pics below:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol Trial - resistance is futile!! :D

I've got another chap from Ireland who's already expressed interest on SXOC. I'll find out tomo from Royal Mail how much it costs to deliver these babies over to your end and report back on this thread.

Here's how they looked on my 15:

Ta,

J

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
lol, they'd be a very expensive set of track only wheels as the GT4's (17 x 8.5" ET 40) are here to stay, but they would make a VERY nice spare set :smitten:

Let me know the cost including postage - I get paid next week :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Just sorting out some boxes to put them in and will then find out exact postage cost and report back :thumbs:

Ta

Edit: just to make sure you know the one 17x7 is slightly buckled which is causing vibration at 70 mph on my car so this needs sorting out. I've put it in the original thread but wanted to make sure you know this!!

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
Just sorting out some boxes to put them in and will then find out exact postage cost and report back :thumbs:

Ta

Edit: just to make sure you know the one 17x7 is slightly buckled which is causing vibration at 70 mph on my car so this needs sorting out. I've put it in the original thread but wanted to make sure you know this!!
@ trial - the buckled wheel - a 20 euro fix by the wheel doctor.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok Trial buddy... some good news... :)

My sister's got her own company with good courier contacts. She's helping me price up sending these alloys to Co. Meath and has given me a fantastic price of only £50!!

So for £450, I will box these babies up in double-walled boxes (each box will contain 2 alloys so you will receive 2 boxes in total). 2 Day Signed Courier Delivery by a company called DPD.

How does that sound?

I need to make sure that the person who originally wanted these off SXOC (also from Ireland) doesn't still want them although he's not got back to my last PM so if he doesn't reply by tonight, they're yours lol ;)

James

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
!!!!PRICE LOWERED!!!!

Ok... I´m gonna price drop these although they are ridiculously cheap already!!

Anyone wants these shipping to Ireland it´s 400 GBP ALL IN (includes the 50 GBP postage costs) :)

Anyone in the UK can have all 4 wheels for 350 GBP (collection only).

250 GBP rear wheels only so they basically cost less than x2 Ultralite or Rota 17x8´s??!!

I want rid of these as I need to buy other performance mods...

Last edited: