What's new

Axle Load Information

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Well as topic says it.

The dutch DVLA is being an amazing PITA about me not having an document or w/e on the axle loads of my S15. And them being PITA, means i need to have an official nissan paper, or maintance book or SOMETHING that says nissan on it, wich states the max axle load etc.

I have called Nissan Netherlands and since it wasnt exported to Europe, they dont have it and i should mail Nissan Japan, did that but no response yet.
I emailed Nissan UK to, but same result.

Is there someone on here, that has somekind of documentation on the max axle loads? I know its 740kg front and 720kg rear, but they need official documentation.

Please, any help is greatly appreciated since im not allowed to drive it untill i have it. :annoyed:

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
After spamming some emails to Nissan Japan they issued me with an document signed and everything in order to continue the registration process. So its fixed!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool, your a lucky man! If you get chance could you post them up on here incase anyone else needs the info and I'll add it to the useful threads.

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
According to the document:

Gross Vehicle Weight is 1430kg with
750kg on the front
680kg on the rear

If you need the document, i can email it.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, if you could e-mail it to me, I will post it up on here. Will pm you my e-mail address now.