What's new

WTB: breaking full s15 spec s

M

mizzy

full nismo exhaust,orange silvia seats,spec s bumpers and rear bumpers,nismo suspension,airbags aswell steering wheel:nod:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I know someone requiring a front windscreen if possible? Could you hold onto it for Mr Bizzle if you have it. I'll let him know about this thread as he's after a few parts.

Also, How much for the exhaust and pics?

M

mizzy

its the spec s bumper in blue,interior is orange but needs a clean,will clean it soon,and windscreen is broke sorry,nismo exhaust genuine,and nismo suspension genuine,ALSO HOW DO I ATTACH PICS CO IVE NO IDEA

P

Pazz

I would be interested in the bumper and also the bootlid. Where are you based?

M

Mr Bizzle

Hi There :)
Yes i need a front windscreen with some urgency.
Have just seen your in Tokyo.
Can you send across to me here?

M

mizzy

bootlid has gone got front bumper though,but you have yo be quick cos everything is selling,so check my ebay bits out cheers

P

Pazz

Its a stock front bumper and if the bootlid has gone then that just sucks! lol

M

mizzy

yes bootlid gone,its not a stock bumper its a spec s bumper and you can have it for £120 with the foglights,just a few scuffs on it.cheers

D

david

a stock front bumper is the same on spec s and spec r so what do u think a spec s bumper is!!!

J

j@garagemac

how much for the complete dash and centre consol
also how bad is the shell ??? and would you sell it ???

kind regards jamie

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hows the rear part of the drivers side front wheel arch liner looking? also the door of the glove box? if its not scratched or anything ill take it:)