What's new

Bye Sil80 hello S15

Reaction score
Country
Hi All

After owning my Sil80 for close to 8 years I finally thought it was time for a change and have been looking for an S15 for a while and finally found one that I liked with a good price. So I'm happy to say I'm now the proud owner of an S15.

I've not had it long about a month and half but been doing a few bits on it but this is how it stands at the mo, plenty of work still to do.

Also I'm surprised at how many S15's there are in the west Midlands but have never actually seen one about, looks like some nice cars on here and some good projects.

I cant wait to get stuck in.

:D

My ex :cry:

Reaction score
Country
that sileighty is one of the nicest ive seen! must have been hard to part with after 8 years! best of luck with the s15

Reaction score
Country
cheers guys, hoping to get my S15 looking just as good.

I will start putting pics up once i get my bits im waiting for :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Very much looking forward to seeing what you do with the 15 looking at your previous cars! Welcome :)

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Love Sil80's, looks great. The 15 you have looks very clean. Will keep an eye out for updates. Welcome.

Reaction score
Country
Both Cars look great, best of luck with the 15! By any chance did you sell the Sil80 to somebody in the Swindon area? Swear i saw it a few weeks ago parked up somewhere.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys!

Yeh Joe im pretty sure the guy is in Swindon that bought my car.

Reaction score
Country
Finally getting around to putting some pics up after getting my body work done. Still got bits to do but this my car as it stands.