What's new

FS: Cheapness is what i seek

K

K1Silver

Hello,

My name is Silver, I'm from Estonia and I'm 17 years old. It's time for me to buy my first car. My dream would be a Skyline R34 but thats really a long shot. So, i have looked up alot of webpages and sites but all i see is pimped up gorgeous cars(just for the record, I love Japanese muscle cars and i think that they are all beautiful). I'm looking for something from S13 to S15 and if anyone knows cheap Skylines then from R32 to R34. I've concidered importing from USA, UK, Japan, Philippines, etc. but for me it costs too much. :(

There's also a problem with my location. In Estonia, there's a useless law that people cannot register RHD(Right Hand Drive) cars, only LHD(Left Hand Drive)(There are some exceptions but they are ridiculous, like car has to be 100 years old or use in military/emergency).

In conclusion, I'm seeking for cheap Japanese muscle cars(Nissan, Mitsubishi, Honda, Subaru, Lexus, Toyota), they/it have/has to be LHD and located in Europe(UK is a bad place of EU for me).

If anyone can help me please do.

Greetings from Estonia !

Reaction score
Country
welcome

well there arent many cars in the UK that are left hookers for a start and almost certainly there are no LHD S bodies in the uk. There are a few European members on here so they maybe able to help you but i think you have an uphill battle my friend.

and there is no such thing as a cheap S15 now days so a 13 or 14 is probably more in your price range