What's new

Couple of general questions

Reaction score
Country
First of all hello again, fresh to the site! I've just got of things i want to clear up before i commit myself to wanting an s15 :p

First of all, i am very young in terms of driving; i'm 20 in november and will have 3yncb. How likely am i to get a half decent insurance quote on an s15? I'm currently with Sky Insurance and have a Toyota Starlet Glanza V. The price on this was £1400 and i rang them up a couple of days ago to get a price on an S14a; they wanted an extra £300 to do this. Is there many other young S15 drivers on this forum?

In December i start my basic training for the Royal Navy as an Air Engineering Technician therefore i'm not going to be around all the time. I was planning on getting the best condition S15 i can find after basic training and then having it as a project for when i'm home. Any others doing something similar to this also?

Sorry for the essay ;)
Jamie.

Reaction score
Country
Thats a great price! I'll be 20 with 3yncb when i come to insure one so i'm hoping for it to be under the £1500 mark.

Any others currently in the forces or know anyone with a car obsession who is in? :p