What's new

Dealings with Japspeed

Reaction score
Country
Well I am thinking to use this crowd for my front mount intercooler and my braided turbolines i see the name Japspeed pop up alot lately so just wondering how good are the parts they sell and has anybody dealt with them in the past

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
The only thing id run of theres is a backbox!

Same as most companies, ebay stuff re-branded but id does the job mate.

Genuine items such as GReedy fmic's ect may be a better fit/quality.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Got one of these from them a while back.
http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?556527-New-black-edition-s14-s14a-s15-radiators!

It was NOT a straight fit! Needed to make new top brackets, make a bracket at the bottom to hold the fan cowling on and i had to cut the bolt hole/lugs back to sit flush with the rad so the cowl would fit. looks good not its in but you do get what you pay for.

Can comment on the rest of there range but would expect to have to do a little work to get the intercooler to fit as you want it.

Reaction score
Country
Fair to say im now put off i suspect most cpmpanies re brand these days which is a nightmare for us trying to get some quality..i suspect driftworks will be all rebranding aswell?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I bought a blitz fmic through nengun. Didn't work out too much more expensive and the quality is top notch! Also it comes with battery clamp for the smaller battery you have to fit and also cable extensions for the battery leads! Well worth the money. I had an ab88 before this which was also alright. From what I have heard japspeed fmic is not a good fit at all

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
It was the bloody CE intercooler i was pricing didnt even see the SE thanks alot man this is alot cheaper!

Reaction score
Country
Intercoolers are basic bits of kit in general so most of the cheap kits work well to a point once fitted. They wont be as nice as the expensive kits but it's mostly the pipework that lets them down rather than the core itself. If you know anyone who does tig work you could get a generic core and get the pipes made up to fit your car perfectly.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
The CS stands for chemical shine, just means the pipes etc are shinier . Tbh mine was quite shiny anyway so didn't bother me at all . No worries man always happy to help, is a top bit of kit!

Reaction score
Country
Ordering this system today and it has cost me 337euro which is 7euro cheaper than Japspeed so i am honestly delighted you showed me this thanks so much

Reaction score
Country
As we are on the Discussion of these can somebody tell me is there a post on here with what to do with out batteries after we fit a FMIC do we need a relocation of a special tower battery>

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Country
Have you a photo of how this went for you the car already needs a new battery so better to just get one to do the specific job!

Reaction score
Country

Sorry this is the only picture I have of it with the Madza 3 battery and its hard to see. It was a snug fit but the battery seated perfectly and had no power issues.

Last edited: