What's new

DG5 vs JIC FLT-A2 Susp

Reaction score
Country
guyz 1st of all i would like to apologize for creating a suspension thread again! but i really need some opinion after reading up thread against price, JDM USDM, etc.(i myself is using JIC FLT-A2 now. which i feel is great. but it seems to be having some prob. it have some knocking sound coming off, i believe so it is the pillow ball mount prob) but if it not that prob then i guess i would have to swap a new susp in! so i am pondering abt whether to get back JIC or swap to DG5. seriously only these 2 brand! i have heard people from my side(SG) that some suspension give off squeaking sound which i cant tolerate! lolz

so from what i read
1)JIC is rebuildable, what about DG5
2)DG5 only have 1 model of suspension for S15?
3)does is have squeaking sound when using for daily & gg over uneven road
4)using for daily driven S15, occasionally drifting.

i would greatly appreciate any comments. thanks so much

Reaction score
Country
DG5 are pro racing spec coilovers. So unless you like a REALLY harsh rough ride when you're NOT on the track then by all means, buy it. My buddy has a set on his S14 and it's the best coilovers I've ever had the chance of using...It's a pure quality top of the line product and it shows. If I had the cash to splash on a set (Can't I'm saving for a house so I bought a different drift spec set), I would do it in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
DG5 who? Get some actual susp brand and refurbished second hand units too :)

Reaction score
Country
thx. for all the comment i guess think abt what i really want to get.. haha but budget is tight now..