What's new

Dinitrol?

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys I'm importing an s15 and have been given the option to have the car under sealed and treated with dinitrol injected into sills and the engine bay, just wondering if you guys recomend it or know anything about it can't find much on the net.

Cheers

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
I'm having it done on mine
As someone who's had classic cars and imports before I know too well the importance of undersealing!
It's similar, although deemed better than, underseal and waxoyle which may be products you have heard of.
Many Japanese cars aren't galvanised so the steel doesn't fair well on our salty roads
It's your choice but imo I've paid the extra to get it done as my S15 will be a keeper and I want her to last :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
How much are they charging? To pay a garage to do it round here it would be £200-300 for a dintrol treatment. It's very good stuff, and so worth while doing the inner sills of your car! That and the engine bay will be the first to rot.

Reaction score
Country
im paying £180 they do a basic treatment of dinitrol included in the price but for the extra £180 they inject the sills and do the bonnet plus a few more things like leaving a primer after the treatment for more additional coats in the future.