What's new

Drivers fixed back help

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
Hi all,

I've put a deposit on a seat which i'll be picking up next week.

Its a Corbeau Pro Series 2k (wide), i'm a larger chap so it will be nice and roomy :nod:

Problem is as its wider will it fit in the car/will it hit the doorcards ect? Anyone ran one and what rail can i use as the Driftworks rail says it'll fit seat upto 45cm wide? :down: Im looking for a rail which i can use the oem seatbelt too for the time being :annoyed:

Actual seat in question

Pro Series 2k (wide) by LiamB91, on Flickr

Sizing between standard and wide fitting

Corbeau sizing by LiamB91, on Flickr

Driftworks rails

http://www.driftworks.com/driftwork...able-for-nissan-skyline-200sx-and-silvia.html

HELP MOI!

Thanks

Liam

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You are going to have to modify the seat rails to get that seat in! (Nice seat though)
You will have to widen the mounting holes a lot to be able to bolt them down. They shouldn't toch the door cards, it will be close.
The biggest problem will be how tall you are? As to get a wide seat in you will struggle to get it on its lowest setting, so if your tall then the position will be horrible

the S15 standard seats are super low side mounrs effectively.

You our can make it fit but will take abit of cutting and welding.

I just fitted standard size fixed backs into mine and it took a lot of fiddling to get them to sit ok on the rails. Driftworks super low ones are the best option for you.