What's new

FS: 'Duraflex' Aero front bumpers (group buy)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Right then, looks like its time for another groupbuy as the last one went so well, all be it stressful!

I've been talking to a guy at a company called 'Extreme Dimensions' in America regarding some Aero replica bumpers they do. Their made of a material called 'Duraflex', which from what I can gather is a mixture of plastic and FRP. They are supposed to be a lot more durable than normal FRP, and work out relatively cheap too.

Check out these links to see the durability...

http://www.extremedimensions.com/index_scc.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS91ehfj0aY
Fast forward to 1:25 if your geting bored!

The groupbuy will only have 4 places in it, and each bumper works out at £285 delivered to my house! This will be subject to import duty (if stung) and delivery within the UK unless you wish to collect from me, in Lichfield.
The next cheapest replica aero bumpers I can find are from knight racer, at £395, and these are standard FRP.

As mentioned, there are only 4 places in this group buy, so once its full I'll send off the order and money.

1. craig8585

Cheers, Craig

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It wouldnt be economical for you to get one in this groupbuy mate due to your location. The usual price is $299.99 USD + shipping.

I called them and they were really helpful, especially as I was looking to buy a few.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Just need 2 more people now to get this rolling...

1. Craig8585
2. seilow

S

StarletRick

put me down.

ill sell my vertex kit.

Last edited:

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
This was started 2 years ago, I was just asking if anyone was going to start it up again. I emailed the company for one bumper, and it was $700 shipping sea freight. I tad pricey.

Reaction score
Country
Oh man all the slots are gone!

Oh well, maybe next time Craig lol.

I'm still waiting from my mate in Nipon to get back to me about these oem aero bumpers.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I'd be insterested if it starts up again, I have got feelers out for the full OEM parts at the moment so I'll see how that goes.

adszy, count yourself lucky you got a repsonce, I tried no end of times and got ignored :mad:

Has anyone fitted an Abflug front lip to the normal front bumper?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry guys, I'm not looking to import any bumpers now. I heard that the duraflex kits are not much good for fitment anyway. If there's enough of you inrerested, there's nothing stopping you organising the group buys..

;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I would seriously consider vis racing if you do fancy group buy,as their kit fitment is really good and I think a full aero kit was 500 dollars.obviously before shipping

Reaction score
Country
I just brought a new genuine aero bumper from garage d. £ 780 :annoyed: so these are a great buy! And they do look way better than any other bumper available in my opinion.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Did it come painted in the right colour? I asked at Nissan Cannock a few years ago and they quoted £800 but couldn't guarantee the colour, which was extremely poor and pretty useless.