What's new

DWYB 2nd December pics

Reaction score
offset of my work emotions are 18 x 10jj et +17/18, the rota's are 18 x 9.5jj et 30/35?? i think somthing like that

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cool piccies and lmao @ your hand gestures... careful you'll be DK soon enough haha!!! :rotfl:

Can you please let me know if I can contact the photographer as I might be interested in buying some pics - a photographer buying another photographer's pics... mmm... that's weird lol?! :wack:

I'm sticking up the first vid now - you'll love it ;)

Hope to be able to meet up soon mate :thumbs:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
A few more pics but nothing great, my mate just took a few, so thought I'd chuck them on here..

Reaction score
Cool piccies and lmao @ your hand gestures... careful you'll be DK soon enough haha!!! :rotfl:

Can you please let me know if I can contact the photographer as I might be interested in buying some pics - a photographer buying another photographer's pics... mmm... that's weird lol?! :wack:

I'm sticking up the first vid now - you'll love it ;)

Hope to be able to meet up soon mate :thumbs:
Haha DK pmsl, yea after the hand gesture i think i spun the first time lol (trying so hard to be cocky lol)

Vid is awesome mate. Ill give you a buzz when i get home, need to chat to you about the water temp meter and ill give you the details of the photographer as it's on the cd in the house :)

definately be up for another day after xmas if you fancy it?? I want as much seat time as i can get before llandow license day next year :thumbs:

any you got some skills too mate!!

A few more pics but nothing great, my mate just took a few, so thought I'd chuck them on here..
cool pics dude :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice pics S15AK dude :)

Richy - cool would be great to have details although I'll do a Google search on Blackett Photography (seen them a few times at Pod and just remembered the name) :)

Totally buzzin mate - I'm thinking end of Jan or early Feb next year but I'm deffo there and will spend 99% of my time on the EDC circuit. In a funny way I'm hoping for rain (must be first time ever!!) cos in the dry, I have a feeling I have to hammer the 15 cos the power is still 250 bhp (although remapped with more power + torque in the midrange) and I don't wanna stress the box 'n' clutch even more and fry all my running gear by the end of the day lol?! :wack:

Reaction score
Haha, there's less stress on the 6 speed because of the lower ratios... it'll be fine :D (I won't be held responsible for any blown boxes though)

Dry is the way forwards because you can really fly around that track. 250bhp is loaaads, if you have any trouble you can just increase tyre pressures. Scary thing with a wet track is if you spin and you're close to the trucks / concrete, it gets scary! You stop pretty much instantly in the dry.

I should be at all of them from about april onwards (with no car tho :cry: ) but i'll get pics of the 15s goin round. :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Haha, there's less stress on the 6 speed because of the lower ratios... it'll be fine :D (I won't be held responsible for any blown boxes though)

Dry is the way forwards because you can really fly around that track. 250bhp is loaaads, if you have any trouble you can just increase tyre pressures. Scary thing with a wet track is if you spin and you're close to the trucks / concrete, it gets scary! You stop pretty much instantly in the dry.

I should be at all of them from about april onwards (with no car tho :cry: ) but i'll get pics of the 15s goin round. :D
Nice one dude :D

I'll quit moaning about the box cos as I've just mentioned on my other thread, I'm planning on replacing the current item with an RB25 box... hehe :)