What's new

Ebisu last month!!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Awww yeah with the new addition of my CD i got a HEAP and i mean A HEEEEAP! of new pics from Ebisu circuit last month!

Enjoi guys!!

Got soooo many to look through tho!!! :thumbs:

Reaction score
gimme more gimme more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some damn nice motors there mint but dude i want more!!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
i dunno if i posted these before or not ??

Ok here is what was waiting for us at the train station. Andy and the famous 600hp Mark II.

Two shots from one of the circuits at Ebisu in the Race Tuned 200hp AE86 of Magel from Newera Imports. This boy can drive!

A few more pics from Ebisu circuit. Some of the main man Andy doing what he does best.. sideways or no ways!!! Serious show stopper and mad tyte smoke! Like Alan from Tomei followed on the last circtuit in his Hatchiroku to film footage for his video and got so so sooo smoked out by Andy was unreal!!!

JDMtas now takes over Japan land lmao! Shots of the decal on the Mark II, Neweras Hatchi and Tomei`s Hatchi hehehe.. yah thats right, minto x 100000 JDMtas cookies lmao!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
lmao i know not ebisu but i got these last night of a drunken night at karaoke in Asakusa, tokyo ^-^

Drunken Minto + Clara Chan = Awsum'ness!!!!

Drunken Klag + Miyuki Chan + Aki Chan = FTW LMFAO!

pwnin a daft punk song!

What a night!

5/6am wasted on the way home! Where'd you find a bike klag!?.. lol!

id like to add.. i was VERY wastad ^_^'

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Some seriously nice JDM machines there and yeah... WE WANT MORE!!! :D
:p

His Hachi looks sweet and my best buddy has just bought what was Russ Gander's beautiful green FD3S which is leaving Japan in a couple of weeks time!! Can't wait to photoshoot the beast in the UK (and sit in it of course) although Dino's already done some piccies for HPI magazine so you might see it in there before anyone sees it over here lol...

Reaction score
Awww yeah with the new addition of my CD i got a HEAP and i mean A HEEEEAP! of new pics from Ebisu circuit last month!

Enjoi guys!!

Got soooo many to look through tho!!! :thumbs:
Aw man I :smitten: that rear spoiler the way it drops so low at the sides looks so :cool: anyone know the make/model :)?I would remove the ducktail for that beauty.

MORE PICS Minty we want More

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks like you're having waaay too much fun out there dude - you're really pissing me off that I'm stuck here not so enjoying our 'summer' weather and all??!!

I love karaoke and some of my best nights out over the years have been out in town, having a sing, having a laff (and a few beverages) and it's a shame a lot over here put it down as a bit of silly nonsense. Well suppose it is when one's sober lol :D

Anyways, back to topic - MORE EBISU PICS!!!! :thumbs:

J

JDM JUNKIE

Nice, nothing like missing last train and drinking all night at karaoke...
I still haven't made it too Ebisu myself but judging by the price of high oku at the Eneos station I'm glad I didn't go when you did haha. Looks like you had a blast though.

Last edited:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yeah mate was unreal! And HIGHLY worse the visit.. think it took andy + co around 3 hours to drive up north but me and my mate took the train had a sleep, got off and got another train then found Andy's truck.

we had the option on getting a lift right the way home but thought .. meh' we'll just take the train, quicker, more room and no traffic ^.^

You need to go tho man it'll be somewhere im going to re invent as a third home when im over haha!!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah, sorry for going off topic.

S15RKM, It looks like a modified aero spoiler that has been cut down and widened.

Now Mint, we need more pics!!!!

Last edited:
J

JDM JUNKIE

Well said JDM lets either drop it or put it somewhere else to continue with.
Mint get some more pics up dude,and does noone know what that rear spoiler is I asked about earlier?:thumbs:
My first guess was a modified Type X spoiler (see pic), but I think a company actually makes these now for S15 not sure though...

Reaction score
My first guess was a modified Type X spoiler (see pic), but I think a company actually makes these now for S15 not sure though...

Yeah they all look really close but the one on the red S15 is so low it starts to overhang the rear wings this would look so cool on the wide rear arches that I have fitted,anyone else got ideas??Cheers guys:thumbs:

R

Rob

Aw man I :smitten: that rear spoiler the way it drops so low at the sides looks so :cool: anyone know the make/model :)?I would remove the ducktail for that beauty.

MORE PICS Minty we want More
Whats interesting, his plate is from Okinawa, quite a trek up to Ebisu..wow

That wing is a item sold by 326 power, however I think they have stopped producing it.

G-corp makes a similar wing: