What's new

Engine bay bolts

Reaction score
Hi guys,

While fiddling about under my bonnet, as you do, i noticed i'm missing a few bolts, and a previous owner has removed the air scoop that feeds the air filter.

Does anybody know where i can get the bolts/fixings that hold the front bumper up, i think there are four of them at the very front of the engine bay, but i only have two and one is half broke.

Also, i hope you dont mind me using your image curryz, does anybody know where i can get the bolts that hold the air scoop on, and what thread etc they.
In fact i would like to know the details and where i could get all the bolts in blue in front of the engine in this pic (bar the apexi air filter bolts)

Thanks for reading and any help guys.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
they arent bolts originally mate, they are plastic clips. the way to do what has been seen in the pic is to use any bolt up to m6 with a washer unless it has a broad head, then use a nut and washer on the back. the other way is to use a 'rubber nut' insert in the hole as used on motorbike screens etc then just use the appropriate bolt for that rubber nut ;)

sx-si

Reaction score
cheers for that link its actully really cool but now ive got another anal plan to do
i really like the print out pages for measurments and stuf, makes life so easy