What's new

Finally bought one !!!

Reaction score
Country
been looking for the longest time (3-4 months) saw about 10-12 of them
Settled on a 99' Silvia R s15 (JDM) in black like i wanted

was after the cleanest one i could find, with low Km's and as I didnt want to waste money modding it so I thought ill take the stronger stock one, so the JDM won

Mostly stock - has pod and a home made box for it, solid subframe bushes and thats it really.

Problems - mechanic said mostly age related - oil leaks, rear shocks gone, diff will need fixing (added up quick cause of the labour though, $2k quote)

First thing that i have to spend money on is fixing the issue of course

not sure if ill be fixing diff just yet, could cost a bit and the only thing wrong with it is a bit of clunking noise which is fine by me

Main mods I want are aesthetic
- I want new rims. I need help here, what goes great on black s15's (and also please link pics as i have no imagination)
I was thinking Black on black, and 18's. came across Rota Grips and thought they looked hot
- swap my tinted altezza tailslights for tinted square LED's (not sure of brand but i think it may be DMAX)
- thinking about painting calipers red (extra 25kw right there :p)
- and i may be coming around to the rain shields on the door (cant believe im saying that lol)

Below: MINE :)

and found this one, exactly how i envisioned mine (the rims are Rota Grip)

and the tail lights

what do you guys think

Mike

Reaction score
Country
didnt want to waste money modding
Main mods I want are
Perfect petrolhead logic!

Welcome! I like the black on black, very stealthy. The wheels are Rota GRID drifts on that, assuming there Rota and not the genuine te's. Would be Yashio factory lights for me, best looking in my opinion although not alot between them really!