What's new

WTB: Fuel sender

Reaction score
Country
as per title, I know its a long shot but if anyone has one going or knows of one then please let me know

Reaction score
Country
Ive just phoned him, I think hes gonna pull my pants down as he was like its different to an s14 one? I was like yeah its is, "oh, er ok i will have to get back to you with a price" I hate being held to ransome over spares for a reasonably rare car!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
legend cheers mate, he said he wont be getting stuff off till monday/tuesday. I will check 100% that it is the sender i need but I'm confident that is the problem

Reaction score
Country
Have you had it out since the bump? May have come loose in the holder or something.

Reaction score
Country
no, but it was working before they jigged it up. it stands to reason it is that as my speed sensor, indicator relay and boost sensor have all been fried lol. Tomorrow im just going to join the two wires in the plug going into the tank and see if the needle moves, if it does then i know its the sender.

Reaction score
Country
Problems like that are **** iv asked him and he told me same as he did you lol you need to call him next week when he gets rid of main bits first