What's new

FS: Fully refreshed s15 in immaculate condition.

Reaction score
So here it is guys, its time for me to let it go, i really dont want to, but the need for a 5 door and the need to move out is what this comes down to.

So the first things first.

Nissan s15 spec r 1999
6months tax 6months mot (may re mot it before sale)

£9750

The list of mods is endless on this car, but im sure there could be even more done to it by the new owner.

Massive Spec:- Dmax front bumper
Aftermarket sideskirts
Aftermarket rear bumper
LED rear red and clear clusters
Resparayed in pearl purple mettalic
Smoked Indicators
Satin Black housed headlights

Rota Grid Drifts in black chrome with yokohama s306 tyres (18x235x40 et20)
Hks 32 point adjustable coilovers
Adjustable tie rods
Under chassis cooling panel
Upper carbon cooling panel
Rear upper strut brace
Front upper strut brace
Willwood 358mm front discs with yellow stuff pads and 4 pot calipers painted bronze/gold
Braided Brake lines
Nismo 2 way diff
Hks stage 1 clutch (very hard)
Lightened flywheel

Hks ssqv dump valve
Front mount intercooler
Samco hosing Purple
nismo rad cap, oil cap
4300k hid kit
Turbo elbow
3inch downpipe
3inch straight through kgm exhaust with sports cat
Hks induction kit
Full remap at horsham developments inc nistune ecu

Depo boost guage
Adjustable boost controller
S15 spec r mats
momo drift steering wheel
yashio factory pink stitched carbon gear gaitor
lock on handbrake
Interior in very good condition with only one little mark on the drivers seat bolster

Imported at 52100 miles
Now just over 53000
Mot til august
Tax til august
All fluids inc diff and gearbox oil changed
New ngk7 plugs fitted
Antifreeze

Also a wedge of receipts, including the first import certificate to verify mileage and a reciept of over £800 spent at horsham developments for remap and full service inc ALL fluids.

Its a sale that i dont want to make, i have done just under 1000 miles in it since ownership, 370 of those were done last weekend and made me love this car even more.

heres some pics

I also have dunc at fastjapcars advertising it for me to help open up a market my ad wouldnt stretch to

http://www.fastjapcars.com/for_sale.htm

Im asking £10650 or

A mk2 aristo with full service history low miles and super wide cool rims +5k
A mint evo 5 with low miles and bog standard with fsh and £5k my way
Or a mint 4 door r34 skyline gtt plus 5k my way

All reasonable offers will be looked at though as id like to move out soon so if interested drop us a pm.

Thanks

Wayne

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Dude you can't sell her! I read what happened to you with andy when you imported the car.
It's bad but still.. Heh I understand tho.

Good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
The car is awesome in every way, but im just to scared to drive it! I done over 300miles in it the other day and its blisteringly quick, but i just dont trust myself!

Ive got a certain feature lined up for the car too, but just dont have the time or find the 'go' to get it done!

Thanks for the comments guys, im sure itl sell and the new owner be very happy with it.

Thanks

Wayne

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I can't believe you are selling,gorgeous car you should enjoy it a bit before you do imo
I would be driving it everywhere! I only covered 1k in the first year I had mine because of bits and pieces needed doing,but now I love it so much I am driving it all the time

Reaction score
I know mate, i should keep it for the summer, but i just have to get it out there to someone who has the time.

Working 14 hour days and 10 hour saturdays just leaves me with sunday, and thats taken for my son and girlfriend, it'd be different if it had a bigger rear seat! lol

Reaction score
Country
cmon man!? :cry:

I hope she will get a good owner. looks sexy.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
this is stunning - why do you want rid so close to being a completely sorted car? sorry if i missed a previous thread, it jut seems such a shame....

Reaction score
Please dont keep on! I HAVE to sell it and i really dont want to lol, ive even just shelled out £450 having the bumper and wings recoated cos i was happy with the final coat of clear on them!

Id rather do a part ex to be honest with 5k my way, a mk2 aristo twin turbo and some super cool rims would suit!

Family commitments suck! lol

Il be taking it to london saturday for a photo shoot so will ahve those pics too, just to remind me i may be making the biggest mistake ever.

sad times...

Wayne

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Can't you just buy a 5 door astra or something for family duties and keep this as low mileage weekend car...
Obviously family comes first,just can't believe how much hassle time and money you have put into this just to sell it.
Glwts hopefully you get the price you want for it,its defo worth it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I cant mate, id love to be in a position to do that, but reality is i ahve a 4k amount of debt that i want to clear and i have to get a few k together for a house to move into, im saving near £700 a month at the mo, so may in 6 months have all the money i need not to sell.

But il still have a car thats not the most 'practical' to get around and do the 'shop' run in.

Also should have put or near offer in my original post!

All genuine offers will be looked at and considered

Thanks

Wayne

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Good price ! Awesome car! dont lower it any more thats worth 10k all day long! its pissed me off that people on PH have dropped their prices to around 7k because they are desperate to sell, its devaluing our cars! good luck with the sale!

Reaction score
Country
If I had enough money, Id buy her immediately. will pick up my s15 next week, then Ill see how much money will left... miracles happen all the time, I just gotta be positive. :nod: maybe. cause its worth it. :thumbs:

Reaction score
After having someone view the car i must make this clear.

THIS IS A MODIFIED CAR, there are random squeaks here and there, the ride is harder than standard, and when the diff goes bang clunk and rattles when tight turning its only because of the nature of it!

Just want to make sure people understand this before coming down my house and start moaning like a little bitch cos they have no idea on what they are buying!lol

Thanks

Wayne

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I almost cannot believe you even had to say that ^^^

Who comes to view a car like that and makes those comments... :no:

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Reaction score
I know mate, some people have no idea whatsoever, ive also never driven another s15, so i cant comment on any other thing that is 'more than obvious'!

Will listen to close offers on this too, would rather px against a 5 door skyline turbo, aristo turbo mk2, evo5-7, cl1 euro r, plus cash my way.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Unbelievable. Just look at it!!

S

Shushrut

geeza... i totally undestand the family commitments part... BUT... when i HAD to get rid of my silvia... i was GUTTED... i still kick myself... but luckily SOMEHOW a guy on this forum bought it and he restored it perfectly... everytime i look at the car i wish i had it bad lol.