What's new

FS: Garage Clearout, s13-s14-s15, ca18-sr20det, Apexi-Sard-Mocal-JDM

Reaction score
Country
Finaly got around to clearing out my garage!

Prices exclude shipping. collected prefered (portsmouth area).

• Random sandwedge plates and sr20det vvt plate with defi/greddy oil temp sensor - sensors a bit mangled but works) JOB-LOT £20

• Random catch can with drilled and tapped m18 vent holes for VTA setup. £5

• Twin electric fans and shroud with 45amp fused power wire. from a 2005 nissan primera. Also includes a bracketto bolt them straight onto a sr20det/ca18 rad. (these are fully hench and put out serious airflow all day long not your usual weedy ebay ****) £45

• old school jdm Itali Avani imola steering wheel. nice feel and real leather. (not your usual ebay ****) £25

• 4x good condition s15 sr20det coilpacks. £60
[/IMG]

• Vibratechnics sr20 "street" gearbox mount. (the best out there. better than nismo). £90

• RARE S15 door handle inserts with factory speaker inserts £40

• S15 Drivers size wing. been painted at somepoint red. but good condition not dents. £80

• S15 headlight and front crash bar. Sort after for s15 front end conversions, or if yours is bent £120

• S15 doorcards L&R. Decent condition. - Includes ash try inserts - Does not include door handle inserts. £60

• DEFI LINK boost gauge, with controller and all associated wiring harness's and sensor. (currently in s15 gauge pod but have a normal holder aswell)£100

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
  • Hence cooler with bsp threads. i was going to use it as a power steering cooler.
    fits perfectly between s-body chassis rails £40

• R34 and poss S14 nismo clear side repeaters with bulb holders £15

• Genuine HKS 50mm external wastegate with 0.8bar spring.with screamer and flange. (has been cut off a old manifold so would require re welding) £40

• JUN high capacity waterpump to fit Sr20det Straightcam with billet overdrive pully to stop water cavitation at high rpm. (cant be used with vicious fan- electrics only) £80

• Custom JDM Mid mount GTR intercooler with 80mm straight intake pipe work to work with blowthru maf setup. Also includes hot pipe to fit top mount turbo setup. (worked incredibly well on my ps13) - does not include z32 maf £120

• Sr20det Coolant alu Swirl pot with custom Alu lower waterhose with Earls braided lines and fittings and mounting plate. £80

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Sorry clarkey! must have missed you. pm'ed :)

@JDMvirgin. I guess it can go where ever you want to mount it to. front of rear?

Reaction score
Country
Was the defi gauge easy to fit/wire up in the stock s15 pod?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Was the defi gauge easy to fit/wire up in the stock s15 pod?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
pop the vent out. and drill a 8mm hole in the vent ducting for the defi link cable. thats the only cable required to go to the gauge :)

Reaction score
Country
OW just a heads up when the gauge says POD. its actually a s15 fan vent. so it replaces one of your 5 vents