What's new

FS: GAUGING INTEREST: RAYS TE37 Bronze Alloys 17x8.5 +40

Reaction score
Country
Going to be getting rid of these wheels shortly to make way for a new set. Just looking to see if anyone is interested before I go ahead and remove them.

Couple of the alloys have curb damage (not from me!) I will picture this damage as soon as I can. All wheels have Bridgestone Potenza tyres with a decent amount of tread on each. Here a couple pics but as said, will get more detailed ones shortly!

Will be looking for offers around £650

3 wheels are in very good condition, 1 has some kurb damage from the previous owner. All pictured below.

Nearside Rear:

Nearside Front:

Offside Front:

Offside Rear (Kurbed Alloy):

Rays Sticker:

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
As per the rules, please put a price on these or the thread will be deleted.

Reaction score
Country
Christ, selling these cheap! Usually see Rota grids going for this price. There's a set of these on jdmdistro without tyres for £1450..! Absolute bargain for someone here.

Stick them on SXOC as well bud.

Reaction score
Country
Well i was hoping for a quick easy sale at that price but nothing has come of it just yet.. ha! May take my chances on eBay!

EDIT: With the price i've just seen a couple sets going for on eBay; this is where they're going! ha

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
It's all to do with sizes - 18x.9.5's go for big money, as it's what everybody seem's to want. The less desirable the specs, the lower the price unfortunately.

Considering there is no one who can guarantee a colour match when refurbishing the 1 curbed wheel, you have to factor in respraying the whole set.

I think the asking price or ONO is about right Jamie, GLWS.