What's new

Got me some new wheels!

L

Luddy-C

Shameless copy & paste of my post on SXOC, sorry! :p

Replaced the bronzey 17" CrKai's with some 18" GTR's and GTR-D's :D

I've a good bit of poke in the rear but she's only rubbing on big bumps, and it's only the inner lip of the arch that's rubbing, so I'd say I'll hammer it up. Guessing I should heat the paint first though but I've got no heat gun :(

Love how they fill out the arches a lot more than the 17's did, and I think the stance is a lot better now :thumbs:

Might see if I can figure out how to adjust up some neg rear camber, and I've noticed the back right seems to be a few mm lower than the left!! Dodgy enough it seems! So I'll try to lower her all a bit to match it if I can figure it out :)

Hope ye like!

Pics

and the CrKai's

Over a year now since I bought the car from Colin and I still havn't made my mind up on the kit. It looks grand in the flesh/metal, but I don't like how it looks in photos compared to some of the 'simpler' looking kits...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
looks much nicer on gtr's ,i would say that though i have them on mine lol
as for the kit it's different,which i think is cool i really like the rear of thcar looks sweet!

L

Luddy-C

Thanks man! I like the rear of it and the sideskirts too, just the front bumper has too much going on! Would prefer one like yours but not sure if it would match up with the skirts clearance-wise

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
hmm not too sure either,which bumper the old drift one or my new c west?? know what your saying though the simpler kits do seem to compliment the car better,not sure how deep the drift kit would be next to your skirts? its quite low though,and the c west is even lower

Last edited:
L

Luddy-C

Did you change your avatar since? I think I meant the other one. It's nice having an unusual bumper but I don't think the stock S15 lines need that much changing!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
yeah i changed it today ,thought i better update it lol
no i dont think so either tbh they look nice as they are ,think you could probably run a drift/vetrex front if you changed the skirts too,not sure if they would suit the skirts you have .hard to tell until you offer it up really,i didnt think my new bumper would suit my kit but it does

L

Luddy-C

Yeah I might give it a go so! I'd say it would transform the car completely.

I'll start up a project thread on this at some stage, but so far I've only changed the wheels, removed the rear wiper and front window tints, replaced the battery, starter motor and back box :p

Last edited: