What's new

Greddy profec b spec II fitting and tuning??

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Right i've been reading lots and lots of threads on this but the more I read, the more I get confused!!!

I fitted the solenoid how I think is correct, and tried tuning it! unfortuantly what ever I do on the boost controller it doesnt really make a difference. If I set them all silly high I still cant get any higher than 9 psi.

So is it me or is something wrong??

This is how ive set it up:

First of all I removed the standard Solenoid and replaced it with the Greddy one. I then connected the COM port to the actuator, and the NO or ON port to the black pipe at the front of the engine bay that comes from the intercooler (I cant really remember which port NO or ON). I also blocked off the nipple coming from the pipe behind the air filter.

For the vacuum pipe I just Teed off the vacuum line for the boost gauge.

Now is this correct? and if it is, why cant I boost any more than 9 PSI?

Thanks alot for your help!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Your installation is definately right

Just checking, did you remove the rubber bit on the NC port? (NC port is only used for external wastegates) When the solenoid is new, there's 3 rubber cups that blocks all the ports, u should remove all 3

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, yes I have definately removed the cups from all three ports. I've come to the conclusion that it has to be either the solenoid or the main control unit! i'm going to try the solenoid first as I can get them for around £20!! Fingers crossed it's that!

http://www.pneusol.co.uk/mac.html