What's new

Heads up for potential buyer...

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
They've changed the clocks! Also selling as "rare mint example" when it was sold at auction as a Repair haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Well was up for 10,5k few weeks back now its 13k . Been up for a while my mate was interested in it till i showed him

Reaction score
Country
Really annoys me people who do that. Someone will be so happy they got a fantastic looking and spec wise car until they come across the driftworks page... Breaks hearts and pockets.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Well spotted josh! Why too many dodgy assholes out there! It really really grinds my gears! JUST BE A ****ING HONEST HUMAN-BEING!

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
It annoys me! The lad i got my car off is a complete arsehole! Lucky im sorting it out and doing what he should of done sadly it costs me not him.

hopefully put off a lot of buyers or get them to knock it down to what it should be worth.

Scum!

Reaction score
Country
Surely any mot certificates would show the genuine, or 'before' mileage anyway so it's not like you could even hide it, right?

Reaction score
Not if they change the clocks before the first MOT , as they could "lose" the import docs

Reaction score
Country
So many imports get rewound like this, it's so easy for them to get away with. Easy money since high km cars sell a lot cheaper at auction regardless of condition. Too many people selling R grade cars as mint too, strangely people seem happy to accept this too when they wouldn't go near a car that was on the register over here.

Reaction score
I've bought a few cars from Japan now and I have an S15 on the way. I would never sell the car without the import docs? Who would buy a car with no paperwork?

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Just a bit if advice for people looking to buy a recently imported car, ask the seller if they have the export certificate, that will show the last couple of Shaken (Japanese MOT) odometer readings which covers 4 years.
If a recent import doesn't have it, you gotta ask yourself why not.