What's new

Hello from Brunei

Reaction score
Hi from the Abode of Peace. I just bought two S15 Spec R. The condition of the first car is pretty ok and engine was unmolested. The intention of buying the car is to build it up and turn it into a show piece car that can be daily driven. Second car is a long term project of mine. Wil probably look into drifting the car. I am going to document the build of the car from start to finish. Hope to get some insights from you all and learn a thing or two.

Reaction score
Hi from the Abode of Peace. I just bought two S15 Spec R. The condition of the first car is pretty ok and engine was unmolested. The intention of buying the car is to build it up and turn it into a show piece car that can be daily driven. Second car is a long term project of mine. Wil probably look into drifting the car. I am going to document the build of the car from start to finish. Hope to get some insights from you all and learn a thing or two.
Hello and welcome, congrats on the recent purchases. Looking forward to following your updates on the builds.