What's new

Hello from Leeds/Bradford

C

cazzac2222

Hi Lads and Ladies (if any lol)

Ive been looking around this forum for the last few months trying to get to know about these cars alot more and the differences between the Spec S and the Spec R, so now i thought it was time to introduce myself :D

Im Zac, 20 years old and turning 21 in september, loved these cars ever since i turned 17 and was able to drive and after a year and a half in a starlet glanza, i think its time to upgrade :cool: I would love to own a Spec R with a decent spec but with only been 20 and a small pocket, a Spec S is something im looking at.

Hopefully i will find a really clean example and the conversion may happen at some point next year.

I would be really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction of a clean S15 or know of anyone selling and hopefully i can get to know more about these cars using this forum.

Thanks

Zac

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Welcome pal, I will keep an eye of for a decent spec s.. always like a car search while board at work ;)

Reaction score
Country
Howdy buddy! You're just down the road from me :)

Good luck with the hunt, and if you find any Varietta's (convertible)... let me know haha.

C

cazzac2222

Welcome pal, I will keep an eye of for a decent spec s.. always like a car search while board at work ;)
Thanks mate and yeah if you could that would be great, let me know if you find anything :D

Howdy buddy! You're just down the road from me :)

Good luck with the hunt, and if you find any Varietta's (convertible)... let me know haha.
Thanks dude :thumbs: Yeah not too far away, and will do matey, havnt seen one before though, but ill let you know :D

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Ex Glanza owner here too. You probably had yours after me though, don't visit tgtt much anymore.

C

cazzac2222

Yep, ive still got it tbh, slowing getting her ready to sell :(

Im more on the UKSC site mate, keep having a look over on TGTT though to keep intouch with mates, where abouts in yorkshire you from, close to me??

Heres a few of the Glanza, if anyone is interested lol

Thanks, Zac

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I'm not far from Pontefract.

Glanza looks nice, don't recognise it but I had mine a few years ago now.

This was it, I was the first owner in the UK but unfortunately got written off after I sold it :(

C

cazzac2222

Thanks dude, i do try to keep up to her as much as possibe :smitten:

The spec wasnt anything too crazy, didnt get to finish her like i wanted to, the goal was anything over 200bhp and id be happy, started gathering all the parts together and then just thought its time to move on and only just sold them recently :( I had, TD12 Hybrid Turbo, Apexi AVCR which i wish i kept now as it would of been a good mod when i get a turbo 15, Tial external wastegate, WEPR External wastegate Manifold, 315cc Injectors. This would of got me my goal quite easily and could of achieved 220-230bhp at 1bar, in a 900kg car, it would of been fun :(

Spec was:

Air Filter relocation to front bumper
HKS Actuator (set to 0.8bar)
CT9B Turbo
HDI FMIC
Roadrunner Manifold
Blitz Decat
Fujitsubo Power Getter Exhaust

Those are the main power mods but loads of other little trick bits here and there

Meister R Coilovers
Fully Polybushed
Whiteline front and rear ARB's
RS*R Panahrd Rod
Cusco Carbon Fibre Front & Rear Braces
HEL Braided Brake Lines all round
Toyota Levin Custom Twinpot Brake Upgrade (Fronts)

Thats all off the top of my head but like everyone says, will prob think of more as soon as ive posted this haha

Zac

C

cazzac2222

I'm not far from Pontefract.

Glanza looks nice, don't recognise it but I had mine a few years ago now.

This was it, I was the first owner in the UK but unfortunately got written off after I sold it :(

WOOOOOWWW This is sooo scary and youll never believe this!!!

My mate was the guy that was driving that glanza when an asian lad in an S4 ploughed into the back of him!!!

That glanza was the reason i got mine, such a clean example and not massivley over spec'd, amazing car and my mate luke still wishes he had that car, best hes ever owned.

Such a small world...

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Haha, yeah small world.

I spent a lot of hours getting everything set up right (it used to be running a Tong Hybrid at 1.1bar and JAM ECU before I put the standard turbo back in) then was gutted when I heard it had been written off.

C

cazzac2222

Ohhh really, you must of made it past the 200bhp mark with that then??

I had the Tong TD12 its the one up from the Tong Hybrid and was itching to get it on and was just waiting for an Emanage Ultimate, but while collecting supporting mods, decieded to sell :(

I still remember to this day, he rung me soo upset when i was at work telling me how they smashed into the back of him while he was sat at the lights and tried to drive off!!! Was a right mess and i was going to forge to engine from it untill funds wouldnt allow :(