What's new

Hello from Scotland

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
Hi everyone,

I'm Chris, I live in Edinburgh and currently drive a 2003 Celica VVTi (140 model)

Not got an S15 yet but I have my heart, eyes and wallet set on one as the next car. Came across the forum on the "useful link" thread and have read the whole lot.

will be sure to ask you guys any questions along my journey of ownership, seems to be a great knowledge base.

So far i've decided to import one fresh using JM-imports, have sat in an S15, checked insurance and decided upon a 2002 Spec R. Not sure on extras/mods or colour but tbh any colour would be fine!

Any suggestions or recommendations based on what I've said so far are welcome.

Thanks

Chris

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate :) Plenty of knowledge kicking about on here. I went the new import route also, it has its ups and downs!

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
I'm going to resurrect this thread (and I can't believe how old it is!) as I recently acquired my S15.

Interesting to see how the outcome changed from the ambition above - went on to another Celica before the S15

S15 came fresh from Japan, 1999 with 94k miles on the clock. Blue, LOTS of mods:

HKS Hipermax III sport coilovers
Sard BOV
Greddy Intercooler
Greddy Radiator
HKS SLD
HKS EVC Boost Controller
HKS Turbo Timer
Sard 10-point adjustable rear ARB
Adjustable front toe and caster arms (rosejointed)
Splitfire Coil Packs
Front and Rear upper Strut braces
Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust
LED Rear Lights
C-West Rear bumper
Apexi Cone Filter
Apexi S-AFC
Blitz R-VIT II digi gauge

Needs a bit of TLC on the front bumper and some small areas of the interior but it's great! Love the look and the drive of it. Can't wait for summer to really open it up, after getting a dyno to make sure everything is healthy :)

Will fire some pics up the Member's Rides area soon.

Chris