What's new

Hello! S15

Reaction score
Hello,

I've had my S15 for over a year now, been lurking for awhile, made an account to open pictures lol.

I’ve always wanted an S15, when I was a kid I swear that they were everywhere, and I had to have one. I’m Australian (QLD) which means I had plenty of options, I wanted a Manual, Pearl White, Australian Delivered car, during my research/ buying I learned that I don’t fit in a sunroof model, meaning only 129 cars existed fitting my specs, one finally came up for sale in NSW, it was borderline stock (by S15 standards, still had the OG intercooler), I sent a mechanic to go over it, he gave me plenty of pictures of the entire car, I talked the seller down on price a little bit and bought it sight unseen. It showed up on a truck a week later, so far so good.

As far as mods/parts go. I have a full Genuine Aero kit to go on that car, a set of MCA coilovers on order, I've put in a Nissan Dualis GPS headunit (don't like the look of most aftermarket options). The car did have a boost controller when I bough it, so I got a genuine pillar gauge for that.

At some point somebody did put a little bit of time into this car, it has a JDM rear bar, headlights, fog lights (not wired), bonnet badge, and most of the ADM GT interior trim.

Thanks!