What's new

Hello.

Reaction score
Hi Im Ali, I have a 2000 Spec S Aero which I imported to the UK in 2005, car has been sat in the garage since 2013 whilst life got in the way and I am still struggling to get hold of the bodykit that I want for it as I don’t speak Japanese. If I ever get my hands on the kit then maybe the car will get some use otherwise it will just sit in the garage gathering more dust until I can afford to make my own.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Welcome to the club Ali
Sorry to hear about life getting in the way, hopefully we can help you get back active again with your S15!

Regarding buying things from Japan, I can strongly recommend this site which you can buy things from Yahoo! Auctions and other platforms through them and they’ll handle all communication and logistics. You can even buy something privately, ship to them and they’ll package all your bits together and forward to yoy

Website address is: Buyee.jp

What’s the kit that you’re after?

Reaction score
Welcome to the club Ali
Sorry to hear about life getting in the way, hopefully we can help you get back active again with your S15!

Regarding buying things from Japan, I can strongly recommend this site which you can buy things from Yahoo! Auctions and other platforms through them and they’ll handle all communication and logistics. You can even buy something privately, ship to them and they’ll package all your bits together and forward to yoy

Website address is: Buyee.jp

What’s the kit that you’re after?
Hey, thanks no need for the apology life is life, everyone’s got problems. Id love to get the car out again, it has been up my local hill climb as a stripped shell with no panels so has had some use. The kit I am after is quite specific and unless anyone on here knows otherwise was not available for the aftermarket industry. The kit in question is the GT300 race car panels, front wings/fenders, rear fenders, front bumper bar and side skirts is all I am after, but can I find them anywhere? Until I do the car will just sit until I can afford to replicate them but trying to find a coachbuilder in the UK is also proving difficult with some quoting me near £30k to reproduce fibreglass panels from scratch. Here is a pic of my S15 in its current state tucked away, I have removed the gear lever and drivers seat for my sim racing rig but the car is fully running and drivable just naked.
3C4A526E-D0F8-4A7D-B31E-F14678310F21.png
Specs are SR20DET with power at a comfortable 380bhp fly and fully sequential gearbox.
Thankfully I have other toys so this sat doing nothing gets forgotten about quite easily.
And below is the kit I am after.
BDECE6DF-56B4-434C-921E-69225E1A7E40.png
if anyone can help me source this kit I would be amazed.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
That’s a very interesting car you have there! I’m sure it’s a lot of fun without the weight and that power with the sequential gearbox

30k is a huge amount of money, I couldn’t even imagine a tuning company to invest that much for a kit that they will mass produce.

I have to say I don’t think I’ve specifically seen that kit for sale anywhere but one of our members might come across the thread and recognise it and hopefully point you in the right direction

I’m actually without an S15 these days but reading about your car has made me want to get back into one sooner

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Unfortunately the kit isn’t for general resale , Nismo made it and I believe there is only 3 of them in existence . It may be possible to get them to make another , you never know .
I do know Jm imports brought one of these cars over to Europe . I wonder if you could get in contact with them whether the owner would be interested in having a mould made so as to have spare kits for himself as well being how rare they are

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Unfortunately the kit isn’t for general resale , Nismo made it and I believe there is only 3 of them in existence . It may be possible to get them to make another , you never know .
I do know Jm imports brought one of these cars over to Europe . I wonder if you could get in contact with them whether the owner would be interested in having a mould made so as to have spare kits for himself as well being how rare they are

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi, yes I am currently in talks with the current owner courtesy of Jurgen at JM however having spoken to Radni and Dale when they owned the car I am not really holding out any hope. I tried to buy the car when Rick originally had it advertised in Japan however Radni outbid me at the time, when he was finished with it Dale got it for a bargain price as a rolling shell but then threw $0000’s at it. Yes 3 cars were made however having spoken with Autostaff, C-West and Nismo over the past 10 years of trying to source the bodywork I can confirm each car had 5 sets of panels as spares over the seasons and aero changed mid way through also, so in essence there are 15 kits out there somewhere. There is a road car in Cyprus with the kit fitted and another one in Denmark then there are 2 cars in Japan playing around the time attack scene out there, and RYO built a drift car with the same kit too. When it comes to actual GT300 cars the Unisia Jecs car sits in Newcastle at the moment and the C-West car is sat under a few inches of dust in the back of a second hand car dealership in Japan. No idea where the Daishin car is but rumor has it it was lost in a fire. And that is why I am trying to replicate it, I am in possession of a crash damaged front fender from the early aero design Daishin car signed by Peter Drumbreck after his crash.
I have done years and years of research but ideally I need to make contact with several Japanese only speaking companies.
Maybe someone on this forum knows a guy that knows a guy that might be able to help, hopefully something comes from these posts.

Reaction score
6D0D4761-5EE3-43E7-9761-D28F77E127AA.jpeg
road car in Cyprus
8BD3DBAD-83DE-4EF5-9751-85F7D7922054.jpeg
road car in Denmark
223FF450-7D33-4882-9D28-68DB4A03D5B8.jpeg
1D42987D-7023-4635-B505-95448E8ED447.jpeg
the 2 cars on the Japanese TA scene
245EE0FB-5475-43E1-8976-E6AD6621018C.jpeg
The RYO demo car
105F3915-16B6-40FC-9094-105FB5F9C797.png The UNISIA JECS car in Newcastle that has been to Norway and Oz and now the UK
F4ED41B2-7A78-469C-9B45-541B073B1D11.pngThe C-West one sat gathering dust in a car dealership storage area in Japan.
9A9BA5FB-CC68-4067-A828-16A6D986427F.jpeg
And the one that is missing rumoured to have been destroyed in a storage fire.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Sounds like a never ending dilemma

Well, I hope this can help. I can recommend David Gill @ Cosmo Japan (https://cosmo-jpn.jp/)

He's UK based but has a strong team in Japan and they are very good at what they do.

Hope they can help you

Edit: Davids number: 07971 213463

Last edited: