What's new

Help to find an s15 spec r Red.

E

Envious

Can anyone let me know if they find a Red s15 Silvia spec r with all the areo kit.

would be much appreciated :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Good luck with finding a red one. They are probably the rarest of the main colours. And with an Aero.... :rotfl:

E

Envious

Tell me about it! :annoyed:

Which is why i have enlisted the help of S15oc lol :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
TBH, you'd be better starting to check the auctions and import one. That'll be hard work, but more likely than finding one in the UK :( You could always buy Ming's and paint it red to match his Recaros :D

E

Envious

I see the one from torque it is very tempting but i really want an areo and i cant see buying an areo kit for it being easy.

to be honest i was thinking about buying the wide one for sale by Juice if i can get the £££ quick enough and spraying it red.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I think the full areo red ones are :smitten:

But I like it in all colors, especially Pewter :D

E

Envious

The red ones just do it for me!

Always the way with I want something thats harder to get than everything else! But i will get it im determined!!! lol

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well if it helps my frd does bodykits and can get the aero kit but wont be oem but firbeglass but its still very good stuff...
they could do the whole job for u aswell....supply paint fit......and into whatever colour u want...

E

Envious

would be very interested sushiming :thumbs:

Considering your not to far from me.

Last edited:
E

Envious

To be honest I would probably get the aero palace style kit put on, but i still want the original spoiler even though I have a carbon big gay wing :D lol

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
if ur intrested give me a bell on my number and have a view of the car...my frds unit isnt far from me either....

Reaction score
Country
Ive see a few Red grade 4/4.5's in the auctions when i was looking for mine, amazingly there was more choice of red ones with full Aero than white when i was looking..typical :rolleyes:

M

Matt_S

Its not officially for sale til next week. Just had an MOT and 6 mths tax going on it this week too.
Nice Spec
350bhp with an HKS GT RS powering it ;)

Keep ya eye out :)