What's new

Hi Guys, R33 Owner

Reaction score
Country
How's it going, always wanted an S15 and my brother's currently in the market for one, so... I'm here to scout ^^

Actually it's exactly that White S15 in the banner above that made me fall in love with them! (assuming it's not a dynamic banner... :S)

I've owned an S14 before and was hands down the most fun car I've had.. since then I've moved back to my childhood dream car, the R33 Skyline, which I've just about "finished" (until I go top mount/ front facing plenum , bucket seats, cage... ok it's not quite finished...)

Anywho, 33 is pretty good spec, built from stock includes wider body, LMGT4s, big brakes, adjustable arms, coilovers, braced, forged engine, cams, baffled sump, 2 way, GTR interior, half decent sound system tucked away nice, meth injection, spec 2 front end, projector retofit, usual engine/interior mods, Link G4+ and is just now getting mapped at Garage-D.

was on 456 bhp, so not sure what to expect it to come out at now we can push it a bit harder, turbo isn't huge so I don;t expect much more than 500, hits 1.3bar @ 3.6k so it;s a fun streetable car :)

anywho.. Hi & sell me your S15!

Reaction score
Country
Nice car man! Did this used to be in Stevenage? Remember always seeing an R33 with drive addiction stickers in Tescos carpark.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks, yup I lived there for a year, currently down in Brighton now :) car's changed quite a bit from the above photo but still looks similar :)

Just here looking for a car for my little brother who's got his heart set on a 15.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I thought I could sort of recognise the car. I hope your brother finds one, I found my one last weekend, just keep your eyes peeled as there seems to be a few people after one at the moment!

Reaction score
Country
you %*&@#! lol

glad it went to a good home, was it everything it was advertised as? looked pretty much perfect ^^

Reaction score
Country
Sorry!Its very clean. The starter motor packed up as soon as I handed over the money though so had to get this replaced; but the seller covered the costs. The alignment is shocking though, like wants to kill you shocking, someone has quite clearly spent some money with the Tein coilovers and Cusco arms but don't think it ever went for alignment, it handles like a pig a the moment but I'm hoping to get this sorted at the weekend. Apart from that I'm sorry to say its pretty damn good. Were you due to look at it on the Sunday?

Reaction score
Country
yup, had plans for Sunday but i think the seller mentioned that someone was viewing it, sounds like a good car :)