What's new

Honey, I shrunk my S15 :(

Reaction score
Country
Not done any fiddly annoying modelling for a while so I thought I'd have a crack at making an exact replica of my 15, it's the Aoshima 1/24 Vertex Ridge kit, still a work in progress but not bad considering I haven't done anything like this for over 3 years. :)

The kit came with TE37s so just waiting on the postie to bring some the same as mine, then I can see the fitment and adjust the camber haha

and the full size, working, moving one for comparison...

Reaction score
Country
Awesome, glad to know I'm not alone, been getting some stick for it haha

Mike

Reaction score
Country
That look awesome mate! I've done two s15's! I'll get some pics off the mac in a bit! Done a vertex one and got a aero kit one off eBay! Was crap kit but looks good!

Done two r34's too and the takata dome nsx that's my baby! Pretty sad me. :)

Only pic on my phone!

Reaction score
Country
Ha! More model nerds than I thought! Yeah get some pics up Mike.

Hoping the number plate decals and wheels will arrive this week. Yes I'm going full hog and having my plates on it too... Too much time on my hands eh.

Lai

Reaction score
Country
My boyfriend ordered me a shell as I said I wanted to give RC drifting a shot. He sprayed it, stickered it up and even made a roof spoiler for it too, i was really pleased.

Reaction score
Country
Got mine off eBay mate, about £20-£25 if I remember right, just search aoshima 1/24 Silvia s15 and there is a few different ones available.
The kits are fairly cheap it's more glue, paint and tools, that aren't expensive on their own, but make up a lot of the cost if you want to do a half decent job of it.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Mine was 30 I think eBay again. Alot for a cheaply kit! Don't think tamiya etc do a 15 so not alot of choice!

Heres a Top Secret, eBay Item no: 121032328794

Reaction score
Country
Haha, there's always one! The actual car doesn't have vented front wings, the wheels aren't flush, and it sits a bit higher too if we're being picky! :D