What's new

How rare are skyline GT-R34 wheels & how much would you have to pay for a set?

Reaction score
Country
Im considering getting my GTR wheels refurbished, they all have curb damage & scratches on the spokes. ive been given a quote of -

£250 but only the rim of each wheel

£400 They take the tyres off & refurbish the entire alloy so they would be like they were when they were brand new.

Im thinking either the £400 option or find a new set in better condition, but would I get a set for under £400? Ive done a little searching on the net & I didn't find any of these wheels Opinions?

Tnx.

Reaction score
Country
Damn that's expensive. I could get 4 18" wheels stripped, refurbed and powdercoated for about £200 including removing and refitting tyres

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
As NathF said, that's a ridiculous price to pay. I recently got a quote for the same thing in Ireland but it roughly converts to £100 and £170 respectively! And that was by a very reputable guy who refurbs wheels for BMW dealerships.

Reaction score
I had my Enkei Rpf1's stripped and re-painted with tyres fitted for £250 or there abouts, by Lepsons, who have a great reputation. Whoever quoted £400 is mugging you off.

Reaction score
Country
I will have to keep shopping around then, I think this guy caters for the more loaded customers, there was a 1930s MG in the workshop he was restoring for a guy in Australia who had it shipped over for him to do, there was a classic Alfa Romeo & stuff like that in there.

Reaction score
Country
The place i know of refurbs wheels for ferrari's, aston martins, nissan gtr's. So £400 is still alot really tbf, i'd definately look somewhere else

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
You get what you pay for I think, I've had 60quid per wheel referb and they have started to peal on the lips etc... I've heard a very good place in Preston near me that do high end cars and they have quoted me £400 which I was considering, but with my recent engine work it will have to wait.

If anyone can recommend a decent place in the north that would be good?