What's new

Im back!

K

kieran@silverback

after many years i finally managed to buy back my s15 ;) im so glad to be back in the seat, though it needs alot of love:cry: but i shall be around the board once again :D

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
welcome back - i've only ever seen 2 in medway - a silver one with ducktail spoiler and a white one with a bodykit neither's been looked after :( ......nice to know theres another one round now. i tke it you're something to do with silverback performance in gillingham?

K

kieran@silverback

hi guys, yep i brought my exact car back from the guy that bought it from me ;) dean, i think the 2 cars you mention belong to marshall at mnm engineering, and yes i own silverback though we moved from gillingham 2-3 years ago , we are now in medway city estate. im sooooo looking forward to restoring my car !

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
welcome back

K

kieran@silverback

thanks meddler, minor set back, it had a missfire, decided to change plugs all coil packs ok, took rocker cover, number 4 exhaust rocker had jumped off :( the shimms are missing in action at the moment, so i guess sump off and hope they appear there.