What's new

I'm finally in the gang!

K

kababaka

Hi :wave:
I've been after an S15 for over a year and have finally joined the club. Got myself a lovely standard type S in red (the exact colour I was after.)

My story is ...
I hail from the North East of England. In 2006 I went to live in Japan for 3 years, hung around with some drift folk who brought the S15 to my attention. I liked it, then I saw a red one and it looked amazing :eek: so I decided to get my grubby little hands on one! I'm based in the East Midlands now - I haven't seen any s15's on the road here yet!

Future plans:
I'm only interested in the asthetics of the car so I plan to replace the wheels with white rota's (18's), I need to spruce up the paint job a little, get some nicer lights and adjust the ride height to make the wheels sit right. A little bit further along I might go for a body kit...Super Made is my number 1 choice atm...although I am often one to change my mind, so who knows!:D

Picture to follow :thumbs:

Oh, just incase you are wondering about the name, Kaba means Hippo, Baka means Idiot...The words are the same with 2 letters swapped around so it's kind of like silly word play and souns like Kawabata.....who I'm sure you have all heard of :p

Last edited:
K

kababaka

Welcome to S15OC mate :)

Nice colour - be good to see the mods come along...
Yeah don't see many about in red, I's love to do it cany apple red one day, but it's quite expensive!
I also love the flame red...similar to whats on the new audi's drooooool!!:cool:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Don't know how I missed this! Welcome to the club :wave:

Lovely car :thumbs: I've only seen two red S15's in the metal and they really are gorgeous in red :nod: but they're very hard to get decent pics of :rolleyes:

K

kababaka

Yeah it looks a different shade in every picture!
I had to have it in red though! I think it's more of a girls car in red! :)
It has skyline GTR wheels on it at the moment, they look nice but are a temporary fixture :)

K

kababaka

that one from a few weeks ago-not very good background which is why i didn't post it up...there is a lake near my house, i should drive down there...lake=cool, binbags=not cool
daniel bridle from motor mavens took this one of my eye-i didn't scar it, it came that way :-(

I will take some more when I have coilovers fitted...which will be VERY soon! Just got my pension refund back from Japan!! Only took 6 months!:annoyed:

Last edited:
K

kababaka

lol I didn't know I couldn't view them until you gone down to lake, taken them and posted haha :p :D

Sorreeeee!!
:confused:LOL - I didn't go to the lake, that was my point I posted my picture of S15 with binbags :wack:...I do need to take it to a more photo friendly setting though....

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I know what you mean about the different shades, I tried to take some pics of MKeogh's S15 for one of the ozzy members on here (he wanted to see what dark bronze rims looked like on a red 15) I couldn't for the life of me get a decent shot :furious: in broad daylight it just looked pink, I need to get a proper camera :annoyed:

What coilovers you going for?

F

faxij

sweet to see some female with s15 love who's not asian :wack:

must say though, your S15 looks kinda pink-ish :p

with a decent bodykit, a lil' bit of lowering and sweet white-metallic 5-spokes i'm sure this one's gonna be a burner and turn heads - could be dangerous though, if guys twist their head a 180 for the car and then see you and turn it another 180.. :rotfl:

K

kababaka

sweet to see some female with s15 love who's not asian :wack:

must say though, your S15 looks kinda pink-ish :p
How do you know i'm not asian, maybe i'm BBC :p ....I'm not, but I could have been.

Think thats the reflection in the photo, its very red as it has been brightened up in the past but does need retouching on the rear quarter. Japanese paint jobs aren't very good! I'm thinking of just doing the whole thing again...its just time as I need the car to get to work etc

K

kababaka

I'm confused?? So what are you?? Is this you lol?? :D

[/IMG]
What am I? haha
No unfortunatly thats not me, i'm a teacher, i am not allowed to take such provocative pictures of myself. Although we do have a black zenki kicking about here somewhere. lol
For s15 research purposes I am a 27 year old white female, blonde hair, green eyes...I lived in Japan but the only thing i'm obsessed with from there is the S15-not into anime and all that...LOVE the food though :)

I was just wondering how the other poster knew I wasn't asian. You're asian and your location says west midlands.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol I was only kidding... yes was just trying to figure out whether you are asian or not as I got confused by your reply :wack: I'm not a teacher so a bit slow at times :p

Yes S15 research purposes I like that one - as you can see female owners get us guys all excited... it's like me working in I.T. male/female ratio not balanced at all. I wish I did a degree in English/History instead of Electronic Engineering - male/female ratio was also bad there!!

Yup I'm Chinese but been living here for over 17 years... have a local accent but still enjoy Chinese food although I'd honestly eat anything lol :D